Cars for Trade? > looking to trade for a 787B right now!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter visualdee_
  • 83 comments
  • 4,427 views
update.

"Mazda BP FALKEN RX-7 (D1GP) '03"

added to list.
 
update.

"DMC DeLorean S2 '04"

added to list.
 
update.

6th successful trade completed.

"Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95" now unavailable.
 
im also interested in your Mazda BP FALKEN RX-7 (D1GP) '03
 
im also interested in your Mazda BP FALKEN RX-7 (D1GP) '03

yeah, no problem. just let me know what you can offer for it, and when you can trade, and we can settle something. :)
 
update.

7th trade completed.

"Tommy Kaira ZZII '00" now unavailable.
 
I have an RX-7 Concept LM racer car, all orange and 0 changed drivers. I'm interested in your RX-8 Concept LM Race Car.
 
"Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car"?

yeah, id be willing to trade. :)
 
update.

8th trade completed.

"Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car" now unavailable.
 
I am willing to trade either the GRAN TURISMO Red Bull X2010 S. Vettel or HKS Genki Hyper Silvia RS2 '04 for the SUPRA RZ '97.
 
HKS Genki Hyper Silvia RS2 '04 for the SUPRA RZ '97?

i can trade in 11hrs?
 
Actually apologies I will not be able to do this trade anymore.
 
Last edited:
Burstバカ;4913492
Actually apologies I will not be able to do this trade anymore.

that's cool. maybe trade some other time :)
 
update.

list + info. modified due to 1.07 update.

check OP for details.
 
BP FALKEN RX-7 (D1GP) '03 for yellow hat supra
 
BP FALKEN RX-7 (D1GP) '03 for yellow hat supra

you wouldnt happen to have any other super gt/jgtc cars on offer? if you dont mind me asking that is. :)
 
Would you take a BMW M3 for your Caterham?

I also have one of those corvette powered chevy truck things I could easily part with. And I have a slightly tuned mustang gt 07 with about 500hp I would trade as well. I could just use the Caterham alot.
 
Last edited:
Would you take a BMW M3 for your Caterham?

I also have one of those corvette powered chevy truck things I could easily part with. And I have a slightly tuned mustang gt 07 with about 500hp I would trade as well. I could just use the Caterham alot.

sorry. :(
i have two m3s and a mustang, and im not exactly interested in a truck.
sorry once again.
 
update.

"Mazda Furai Concept '08 (Metallic Red)"

added to list.

please check OP for further details on update.
 
update.

"Nissan FALKEN☆GT-R Race Car '04"
"Honda ACCORD Euro-R '02"

added to list.
 
I have a Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67 and a Mazda 787B Race Car '91. I was looking at your MR2 G-Limited '97 and GSX-R/4 Concept '01. What collour is the mr2
 
Back