Cars for Trade? > looking to trade for a 787B right now!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter visualdee_
  • 83 comments
  • 4,427 views
Cant trade tonight hav someone else to trade with but on thursday after reset i can trade about 34 hours from now

yeah no problem. i have to send a car to somebody after the upcoming reset anyway.

ill list the pending trade in the OP.

:)
 
I'll give you an Enzo for the bentley speed 8. Deal?
 
5th update.

NISMO GT-R LM Road Going Version '95
Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99
Nissan Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2seater (S130) '78
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64

added to list.
 
I'll give you an Enzo for the bentley speed 8. Deal?

hmmm. the enzo is nice, but not for the speed 8. sorry dude.
 
Is my offer a deal or what?

Edit: Tree'd . Should have known you were about to reply.:lol:
Minolta? For speed 8?
Edit again; sorry, just saw you ha a Minolta as well. I'm not having a good day.:lol:
 
SKYLINE HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70 for C-WEST RAZO SILVIA '01
 
update.

3rd successful trade completed.

"Nissan C-WEST RAZO SILVIA '01" now unavailable.

Spoon - FIT Race Car '03
Mugen - MUGEN S2000 '00

added to list.
 
update.

see OP for details.

:)
 
Don't know if it fits your bill, but I have a second, 0 mile F430 scuderia.
 
Don't know if it fits your bill, but I have a second, 0 mile F430 scuderia.

uhh. sorry dude. i already have a scuderia.
aside from that,
you didnt state what you would trade it for?
 
Eh, no biggy. I already had one that I used for the seasonal events a couple weeks back and due to horrible luck, I got one in my 1000 ticket. (thats the third time I've gotten a car I either already have, or can easily win from a ticket).
 
ahah. all good.
yeh, i bought one for the seasonal events too.
i got a prelude in my 1000 ticket. -.-
 
update.

4th successful trade completed.

"Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03" now unavailable.
 
Hi have GSX-R/4 Concept '01 but i can trade in 2hrs have a deal??
 
update.

"Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car"
"Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II '91"

added to list.
 
I hav the Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02 if you are willing to trade for any of your cars?
 
I hav the Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02 if you are willing to trade for any of your cars?

sorry dude, i already received one through my first trade. :(
 
Is your Mugen S2000 0mi.?
 
X2010 for my Mazda Furai CH white?

Thanks.
 
I have blitz D1 spec '04, i want MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89 or NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
 
what do you want for your Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95
i have :
HKS Genki Hyper Silvia RS2 '04
BLITZ ER34 D1 SPEC (D1GP) '04

from your want list
 
Last edited:
I have blitz D1 spec '04, i want MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89 or NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00

ummm. blitz er34 for the diablo? but i wont be able to trade for a couple days. :/
 
deal, but i can't trade until the 27th or mabe the 25th
 
update.

5th successful trade completed.

"Spoon FIT Race Car '03" now unavailable.
 
Back