- 247

- New Orleans, La.
- m3gtrdude
Last night on the HSR I had a car that was in the race and that I had seen before suddenly appear right in front and then ghost so I could go through it. It was inside the tunnel portion - some guy named "Racecleanstupid". Maybe that was a message from above so to speak.
I haven't had the fortune of cars raining down on me yet - reminds me of that scene in Twister when the stuff is falling from the sky. Weird stuff indeed!
Hope you were at least wearing your seatbelt so we could identify the piece of your torso that was left of you.![]()
The ghost in the tunnel? Obviously you do not know the Legend of Racecleanstupid!
Its reasons like this that PD needs to allow us to save replays of online races, for the sheer endless entertainment value!