CARS FULL HP thread

• Thread starter kingking
  • 310 comments
The Ferrari 330 P4 has 684bhp, and the XJ13 has 820bhp (for the chromeline as well, but it weighs slightly less).
Thanks. I already checked them out with the savedata delete & replace method, and I ended up getting the Lambo Miura instead for $15mil. I may regret it later, but I can always replace the savedata and get back the credits.

Thanks. I already checked them out with the savedata delete & replace method, and I ended up getting the Lambo Miura instead for $15mil. I may regret it later, but I can always replace the savedata and get back the credits.
I have several USB drives handy for when I want to splurge on an expensive car as well... try before you buy, I guess. :lol:

For anyone else who's tempted to ask about specific cars, I suggest you check out this link and it should answer your questions :D

1045 horsepower for the cadillac Cien with 1188 KGs and only 656 ft/lb of torque. If it can wheelie it may be good competition for some of the fastest cars!
Edit: the cien disapointment no wheelie. Oh well:guilty: Also the TVR Tamora '02 has a max horse power of 536 hopefully this wheelies!! Considering it is only 886 kg!:scared:

Last edited:
1045 horsepower for the cadillac Cien with 1188 KGs and only 656 ft/lb of torque. If it can wheelie it may be good competition for some of the fastest cars!
Edit: the cien disapointment no wheelie. Oh well:guilty: Also the TVR Tamora '02 has a max horse power of 536 hopefully this wheelies!! Considering it is only 886 kg!:scared:

The CIEN was a big disappointment for me as well, I kind of knew that it wasn't going to wheelie because of the amount of wheel spin it has, but it is what it is and in the end I sold mine.

Love the list, huge time saver.
You've got a couple of cars listed twice though.
The AlfaRomeo TZ3 Stradale, and the Ford Mustang Mach 1 are both listed twice.

Back