cars gone??

  • Thread starter Thread starter buggybob
  • 5 comments
  • 457 views
Messages
4
Messages
na
When I win a race series ( lvl 10) I won a car but when I use new car my current car is gone?? My profile says I have had 8 cars but where do they go??

BB
 
When I win a race series ( lvl 10) I won a car but when I use new car my current car is gone?? My profile says I have had 8 cars but where do they go??

BB

They go into your garage. There is an icon for your garage on the left, the little instruction book that came with game may have a pic of which icon it is.
 
I know where the garage is, the problem is when I get a new car and use it the current car is gone? how do I get it into my garage?

BB
 
Premium and Standard tab, did you check?
 
Last edited:
I have that happen to me twice already but the cars where still there. I fixed it buy going online and sharing some of my cars. Rebooting, signing back online and my cars have returned. I don't know why this happens but it's a quick fix.
 
Back