Cars GT academy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dave_Opole
  • 15 comments
  • 834 views
Messages
34
Messages
starogard
I'm looking for Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08

I have 23lvl ticket and WRC C4 '08 ticket! But I'll give this ticket tommorow...
 
I think I have it and I can send it to you today If I do have it.
 
i'm logged in gt5. Can we meet in the game?
 
what color do you want?
 
If you have even matte pink, OK :)
 
i got three and one is tuned and the others are 0/0
 
it doesn't matter :) every model makes me happy.
 
what color and condition is your ac 427?
 
Hmmm...for me is an untradable :) maybe another car? E.G. Toyota RSC '01 ? I have full repaired Seat Ibiza :) red and yellow from seat paint...or RUF BTR '86 i blue paint...?
 
Last edited:
nah how about your bmw 330i?
 
OK, but I'll give BMW 330i from another account ok? But 370Z please send to starogard. If you send to starogard 370Z academy then 3 minutes later you have to get my Bimmer :) she has noir onyx black color and BBS rims with german-style suspension. And full repaired with new oil. Looks like my private car... :)

So...what do you think?
 
Last edited:
well i dont want to add two accounts is your lvl 22 ticket on this account
 
Already i have 23 lvl ticket :) but i'll send it tommorow because I had one trade today...
 
Already i have 23 lvl ticket :) but i'll send it tommorow because I had one trade today...

if u still looking for the 370z gt academy i have 2 one is fully tuned and the other is stoc the fully tuned is in dlc florecent pink
 
Back