Cars i am looking for

  • Thread starter Thread starter ambush510
  • 6 comments
  • 423 views
Messages
11
United States
Federal Way
Messages
ambush510
Hey I am looking for these following cars. If you have it please make me a offer to trade.

Mercedes Benz SL600
Tommy Kaira ZZII

or

Any skyline tuned up for 1/4 drag racing.

Thanks!
 
I will give a you a ZZII for the HPA R32 if you have it.
 
I dont have that one. do you want money for it or any other car?
 
AMG Monza Grau Paint chips if you have at least 2 of them. Other than that I do not need anything else. The HPA is the only car in the game that I don't own.
 
I dont have that either. can you sell me your SL600 benz then?
 
I only have 1 and I am going to hang onto it. Sorry I couldn't make a deal with you.
 
hmm its okay..
 
Back