cars i dont have

  • Thread starter Thread starter 7945GT57945
  • 21 comments
  • 817 views
Messages
406
United States
United States
Hello. I will give 1-2 cars (depending on rareity) per car i dont hav in my sig. Tell me what car you wan in my sig for one i dont have Thanks. i will be able to trade in march 1st U.F.N
 
you dont have DB9 '03. i got one. what do you offer?
and V8 vantage
 
hi

do you want an NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car ?

I will trade for paints
 
Last edited:
RE Amemya ASPARADRINK RX7'04?It is 0/0/0 and is the standard version
 
Imthezobi. Both cars for a lvl 23 & 1967?
Stuncfc2. I will give any 10 of my matte paints in my sig
Thenextbob. Ticket 1000?
 
7945GT57945
Imthezobi. Both cars for a lvl 23 & 1967?
Stuncfc2. I will give any 10 of my matte paints in my sig
Thenextbob. Ticket 1000?

Hmmm OK.My next trade day is 23th (Yea I know.OMG)Can you wait till then?
 
7945GT57945

can I have

2 matte silver
1 matte yellow
1 matte green
2 chameleon orange
2 gold
2 silver

next trade slot is 27th feb unfortunately
 
Are you interested in a Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren? Check my garage in my signature if you are interested and maybe we can deal that one and other cars.
 
I would be hesitant about trading with him! He tried to con me out of a level 24 ticket! He said he had remote raced my bobs and then I deleted him! Although it may have just been a misunderstanding since my GTP name is nothing like my PSN!
 
who are you talking about scottish ?

7945GT ?
 
im to lazy to rr people lol & I have had only 3 people race my bobs ever since i started gt5. Werty_56-1. Slyfer1 & Slyfer2. Not you..... there must be a missunderstanding
 
anyways is my offer OK ? for the NSX
 
7945GT57945
im to lazy to rr people lol & I have had only 3 people race my bobs ever since i started gt5. Werty_56-1. Slyfer1 & Slyfer2. Not you..... there must be a missunderstanding

You pmd me saying I owed you a l24 for rr!
 
Yes and paints will be sent. And scottish. I don remember this??
 
ok will FR you

and just to clarify

Feb 27th NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car --- 10 paints as above

cheers
 
ready to trade now ........... accept FR
 
Wern't you just on here earlier today trying to get people to send you free stuff because something happened to your account. Guess that didn't work so well for ya uh so you had to go legit, lol.
 
is he genuine ?

was supposed to trade with him today .... but he has gone from my friends list
 
is he genuine ?

was supposed to trade with him today .... but he has gone from my friends list

I would be careful if I were you. Just go back and read his threads from today and yesturday. Apparently, someone else had a problem with him also.
 
judging from his previous posts I think I have answered my own question ............dodgy trader i reckon lol
 
'67. Cougar, Shelby Series One, Spyker C8, S2000 GT1, Pontiac GTO, Eneos SC430, Suzuki GSX-R, Caterham, HSC, Dualnote, Opera Performance 350Z and S2000, AEM S2000, Tank Car, Audi Novulari and Pikes Peak, Citeza, Toyota Camry (Nascar) 2011 B.V., Atenzza Concept, Mitshubisi Starion, got them spare!
 
KB18FAN
I would be careful if I were you. Just go back and read his threads from today and yesturday. Apparently, someone else had a problem with him also.

Just a question: Do you love Kyle bush?Just cause all your avatars I seen are from him XD and I have a replica and went to mm store and saw his car XD
 
Back