Cars I need and cars available for trade. Big List.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flash_Noddy
  • 30 comments
  • 2,078 views
Messages
140
England
Newcastle
Messages
Flash_Mexxy
Hello all, I have acquired the cars I was looking for, but I still have a lot to trade and I will listen to any sensible offers.

The cars I have available for trade are:

AC Cars 427 S/C '66
Acura DNX Concept '02
Amuse S2000 Street Version '04
Amuse S2000 R1 '04
Amuse S2000 GT1 '04
Amuse Carbon R '04
Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe '00
Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99
Audi Quattro '82
Blitz ER34 D1 SPEC '04
BMW M3 CSL '03
Buick GNX '87
Buick Special '62
Caterham Seven Fireblade '02
Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88
Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69
Chevrolet Corvette GRAND SPORT (C4) '96
Cizeta V16T '94
DMC DeLorean S2 '04
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
DOME-ZERO Concept '78
Ford SVT F-150 Lightning '03
Ford Escort Rally Car '98
HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 '04
Honda DUALNOTE Concept '01
Honda HSC '03
Honda S2000 LM Race Car
HPA Motorsports Stage II R32
Jaguar XJ220 '92
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88
Lotus Carlton '90
Mine's LANCER EVOLUTION VI '00
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '98
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car '97
Mugen S2000 '00
Nismo Skyline GT-R R-tune '99
Nismo 400R '96
Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R (Pace) '01
Nissan 240Z '71
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V·SPEC II N1 (R34) '00
Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R N1 (R33) '95
Nissan STAGEA 260RS AutechVeraion '98
Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R '01
Plymouth Superbird '70
Renaultsport Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00
RUF RGT '00
RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87
Subaru CUSCO ADVAN IMPREZA '03
Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car
Toyota WEDSSPORT CELICA '03
Toyota Supra RZ '97
Trial CELICA SS-II '03
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97
Volkswagen New Beetle RSi '00
AEM S2000
Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro '09
Chevrolet 2010 Jeff Gordon IMPALA
Chevrolet 2010 Juan Montoya IMPALA
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) RM '06
Chevrolet 2010 Tony Stewart IMPALA
Dodge Challenger R/T '70 RM
Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC5) RM '04
HPA Motorsports FT65 twin turbo Audi TT
Lamborghini Murcielago SuperVeloce LP-670-4 '09
Lexus IS F RM '07
Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (S15) RM '02
Toyota FT-86 G SPORTS Concept '10

Thanks for reading =)

Reply in the forum or add me in PSN: Flash_Noddy
 
Last edited:
Add Private_Urabus , I send you later today one from your list 👍
 
Send me a FR. I have:

Nissan MOTUL PITWORK Z '04
Honda RAYBRIG NSX '00
 
Hi,

1. Do you need the JGTC cars to be 0/0/0 or unmodded?
2. The Nismo 400R you have available, what color is it?
 
Hi Ezz, no I don't, and the 400R is yellow.
 
Champ and stuck gamer, fr's sent.
 
Champ and stuck gamer, fr's sent.

I guess there is something wrong then on my cars...

Edit: Toyota au CERUMO Supra '01 sent 👍
 
Last edited:
Offtopic question can you send DLC helmets and suits? because i cant
 
Anyone looking for a Spyker C8 Laviolette?
 
Cheers StuckGamer. And no e30, you can't.
 
Toyota Castrol TOM'S Supra '01 sent 👍
 
Sign me up for the Honda HSC
 
What do you want for the Buick gnx, plymouth super-bird and iroc z28 concept 88
 
RaceReady, wilcox, if you have one of the cars I mentioned that would be brilliant. If not, make me an offer. =)
Add on PSN: Flash_Noddy
 
do you have helmets or suits to give in exchange i am looking for grid mesh and reinforce helmets
 
Sorry Stiletto I don't really bother with the suits etc.
 
Lol thank you. Congratulations to you =)
 
What can you offer?
 
What do you want for Audi Quattro ? ;)
 
I have hsc Honda!!
 
ToCuPP, tell me what you're willing to trade and we'll go from there =)
 
Jahluv.. The list is of cars I have to trade, not ones that I need.
 
I trade an audi quattro rallycross tuned for your NISMO 400R....
 
Back