Cars I need! Please help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter liamvr6
  • 9 comments
  • 587 views
Messages
63
Messages
liamvr6
I am after the following -

Chapparal 2J
VW Karmann Ghia
Red Bull X2010 (for b spec grinding!)

some cars that may be of interest to you -

Pajero Rally Raid '85
Toyota Corolla WRC
Ford Focus WRC '07 (0 miles)
Ferrari F40 (0 miles)
BMW M3 in Laguna Seca blue
Lotus Carlton
mk1 golf GTi in alpine white
Spoon DC2 Integra
Honda Integra Touring Car
Altezza Touring Car
RUF YellowBird
Arta NSX '03

may be some more, try me :)
 
do you have a veyron ? if so, colors mileage mods?
 
I have one that I painted red, full tune. Mileage will be <100 miles I've rarely used it.
 
Got the 2J now, the Lotus Carlton is gone.

An X2010 would be cool if anyone wants to trade!
 
got the vw and need the corolla wrc
pn me
 
do ya have the toyota 7 racer car?
 
Got the 2J now, the Lotus Carlton is gone.

An X2010 would be cool if anyone wants to trade!

I have X2010 Carbon to trade today, would like your Mitsubishi PAJERO Rally Raid Car '85
 
I'll do that trade but last traded at about 10am gmt today so not sure when I can next trade?
 
Back