Cars I Want And Cars I Can Trade!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dylanr37
  • 36 comments
  • 1,554 views
Messages
33
Messages
Dylanr37
If you have any cars i want or i have any cars you want then post here and we can work out a trade :). (i do not mind if you pm me or ask me through ps3)

Cars I Want = (* = Someone Already Offered)
Audi R10*
Nissan R92CP Race Car*
Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car*
McLaren F1 GTR Race Car*
Mercedes Sauber C9 Race Car*
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car*
Gillet Vertigo Race Car*
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car
Ferrari F2007*
F10 '10*
Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '02

I do no mind if you offer a car, but i depends what car it is.

Cars I Have To Trade =
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 (Red)
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66
Ferrari P4
Bentley Speed 8
Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99
MIURA P400 Berone Prototype CN.0706 '67
Ferrari SP1 '08
Corvette ZR1 (c6) '09 (Race Modified)
Mercedes CLK Touring Car '00
Audi A4 Touring Car '04
Nissan R89C Race Car '89
AC Cars 427 S/C '66
Chapparal 2D Race Car '67
Mazda Furai Concept '08
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R '08
Minolta Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89

If You Message Me I Might Have Other Cars Which I Havent Mentioned Here
For Trade. If You Have A Car That Is Not On The List Then Depending On What The Car Is I Will Still Trade :).

Trade Schedule (UK GMT Time Zone)
5/2 Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R --> ady for Ferrari P4 (Completed)
6/2 X2010 --> SgtMamaTaco For Mazda 787B (Completed)
7/2 X2010 --> ChazGt23 For Chapparal 2J (Completed)
8/2 Lamborghini Muira --> redruM-anc00 For Formula Gran Turismo (Completed)
9/2 Lamborghini Muira --> d4rk4d0n15 for Bentley Speed 8 Race Car (Completed)
10/2 X2010 --> Summitbalt08 for Ford GT40 Race Car '69 (Completed)
11/2 X2010 --> RollsRoyceftw for X2010 Carbon (Player Never Accepted Friend Request)
12/2 CLK Touring Car '00 --> TheRealRedDevil for Sauber C9 (Completed)
13/2 XJ13 Race Car '66 --> TheRealRedDevil for F2007 (Completed)
14/2 CLK Touring Car '00 --> honeydear for Lamborghini Nomad (Waiting For The Lamborghini)
15/2 X2010 --> Rams_man For Mclaren F1 GTR Race Car (Completed)
16/2 X2010 --> MIKE1FL for Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car (Completed)

17/2 Mazda 787B --> Matt129 For Gillet Vertigo Race Car (Completed)
18/2 AC Cars 427 S/C '66 --> Jebon for Audi R10
19/2 Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R '08 --> Jebon for Nissan R92CP Race Car
20/2 Nissan R89C Race Car '89 --> Jebon for Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
 
Last edited:
Does nobody want any of these cars :O
 
I'll take your

Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R '08

in return for the Ferrari P4
 
I have a chaparral 2j I would trade for a red bull X2010 or a Zonda LM race car
 
I can trade now yes. pm on way
 
Do you want to trade or not I have plenty of other people making me offers for this car
 
I have a chaparral 2j I would trade for a red bull X2010 or a Zonda LM race car

ill trade you the X2010 for your 2J on a date of your choice but check the date at first post before you suggest a date
 
I can trade now
 
i cannot trade until the 7th
 
Ok see you then ill add you when I'm ready
 
Hi. I have a few cars that you need (Bentley & FGT) and wouldn't mind the Miura.

I am after the Jag X13 but a friend in work is going to send me it.

Message me to book a slot as I have a few trades lined up (already traded once today).

Thanks
 
I'll take your

MIURA P400 Berone Prototype CN.0706 '67

in return for the Formula Gran Turismo
 
I'll take your

MIURA P400 Berone Prototype CN.0706 '67

in return for the Formula Gran Turismo

yeah sure i can put you down for the 8th if you want :)
 
I have the Ford GT40 Race Car '69. Its got 0 miles on untouched..

Trade for X1? Let me know by PM.. I can trade anytime

Thanks,
Shawn
 
GTS-R team oreca? id like a the ford gt40 mk IV from the ncd...PM me if interested?
 
I could give you the Jaguar XJR-9 for a X2010 but I can only trade on the 16th of February. :indiff:
 
Thanks for the great trade. +1
 
nobody want any trades then??
 
I can trade R10 for nissan R89C if you want to trade
 
Back