CARS IN DETAIL Gallery: #50, #51, #52: Nismo GT3, GT-R (R35) Touring Car, BMW M3 GTM

• Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 56 comments

THERE IT IS!!! If this would be the future Nissan GT-R (R36), i would definately buy it! (if I would have that much money)
Awesome car, awesome handling, and, PD worked on the sound.
It sounds a bit more "crispy" and you hear the hybrid system working.
This car is an absolute MUST HAVE in your garage!

Ronda_22.jpg

That sound... In my opinion it is annoyingly high pitched (but realistic, the real one sounds the same), onboard it sounds great, but not high pitched. Some people like it, others not.

Anyway, great looking car, and a dream to handle! WHAT A FAST BEAST!

Syrakus (Tag)_1.jpg

Not the best quality, but a very very good handling car when stock, and it has some serious power when boosted.
I don't want to show you how bad PD did render it, i only want to show you all the aerodynamical components on it.

Ronda_84.jpg

That car has A ROTARY! And that sound...
From that nice "Brup brup brup brup" sound in idle, to the F1 like sound at over 9000rpm!!!
OVER 9000!

With a special modified close gearing i came up, this car even sounds more aggressive!

I can't wait to post the video of it here!

Syrakus (Tag)_47.jpg

This car is awesome, and in my opinion on of the coolest concept cars in the gran turismo series! Why?
Because this car not only has a 4WD, but also a 4WD stearing, which means the rear wheels are also turning into the corners.
And it has some active aero parts, which move when cornering, creating the necessary downforce.

(the rims are not stock. and the whole chassis is lowered, so this is one of my Time Attack Cars.)

Unfortunately, this car is a standard car, and has a real bad quality.

I will upload some more pictures of the car, with the activated aero.

Ronda_22.jpg

A legendary Le Mans Prototype from the era of the famous Group C cars.
During qualifying, this car boosted up to over 1200hp on the rear wheels, but running 400hp less during the race, at about 800hp.

Syrakus (Tag)_50.jpg

This car is truely badass. PD even progressed in the sound, it really sounds load and aggressive, but a littlebit too computer-like.

The sound of the hybrid system recharging gives it a special note, which i like, only that extremely long gearing is annoying.
I rather like extreme close gear ratios as in real life race cars.

Ronda_48.jpg

I simply love the design of the X2014 series.
Between the Standard and the Fan car are not so many differences, so i compared them directly.

The Fan Car is more a kind of a low downforce car, i'll show you that, but the fan creates the highest amoutn of downforce.

As the engineers said, low downforce means low drag, and less air resistence, so it is faster, and to ensure the high downforce, they took a fan.

With less power, it is as fast as the original X1 which was on a high downforce setup.

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_3.jpg

"This album was created and the photos were taken by Bruno Felgas.
This car first got my attention in the Need for Speed The Run game, in both games its a great car to drive, but the "bad" thing is that you cant add bodykits, big ones, but still, i installed a splitter, a spoiler, flat floor and a new set of rims."
-Bruno Felgas

10666063_1474525819482552_4555699528233567963_n.jpg

A (for petrolheads) famous youtube channel (Engineering Explained) teaches you everything about the GT3 race car from Nissan Nismo!

Here are the links to it, and it's the source to my informations.
Thank you for that!

Technology Overview:

Aerodynamics overview:

Ascari Gesamtstrecke_51.jpg

Back