Cars in GT6 that has PS4-Ready graphics.

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 664 comments
Ah, the "separate" photomode models and the "time trial beauty queens" (e.g. selected convertibles). Wasn't that sort of started with GT2? The cars looked better (wheels, mainly, "reflections" also) in the garage / dealership than on track. I'd love to see those old PS1 assets in a "museum" section of the game, for fun. :dopey:

"Knowing" Kaz, any comments of improvements for Standards on PS3 (in GT5) were likely to do with shading and lighting, and that's valid - at least, that's how I interpreted the idea of Standards in GT5 way back when (I can understand how people got the "wrong" idea).

Similar changes will make the primary difference for Premiums on PS4, too. Remembering that, with the Premiums, a lot of the texture effects are shader-based, and vice-versa, it's technically, certainly potentially, a different situation (from the plain diffuse texturing for detail on PS2).

I feel like I'm losing my marbles at the lack of evidence for these things I think I seem to remember, didn't realise it was due to the website revamp! :crazy:

The TT website (huh, so they recycled the background for GT:HD at E3 '06) similarly disappeared off the face of the earth, sometime after GT6 released - you used to be able to view all the bikes in the game on the Japanese site (the other regions went long ago).

Try this (US site). ;)

I'm sorry for commenting again on this particular thing, but, does anyone have the source for the 500.00 polys per car in GT6/5?

I remembered I posted saying they had 200.000... and I've found the proof, but that was in GT5 Prologue:

02:22:

I'm sorry for commenting again on this particular thing, but, does anyone have the source for the 500.00 polys per car in GT6/5?

I remembered I posted saying they had 200.000... and I've found the proof, but that was in GT5 Prologue:

02:22:

http://www.examiner.com/article/gt5-500k-polygons-a-car
Found in less than one minute using www.google.com
Also this was true for GT5, it has certainly changed for GT6 seeing the extreme quality of some cars, like the newest VGT's.

Back