Cars purchased through play store

• Thread starter ANDREA01
  • 14 comments
Italy
Italy
Hi to everyone, because i purchased many cars through the play store i would like to know if there is a way to hide the screen in the bottom of brand central, or to permanently delete them. Thank you by now.

Yes in the options you can remove the button to buy cars from the store so only the buy with credits button is there when you come to purchase a car.

Of course nothing stops you from undoing this and buying with real money again should you wish to, whether that is a good thing is up to the individual concerned. ;)

Thank you for replyng but i already knew that, what i mean is : when you enter brand central there is a section called purchased items, is it possible to delete the cars i bought from this list ?
Yes in the options you can remove the button to buy cars from the store so only the buy with credits button is there when you come to purchase a car.

Of course nothing stops you from undoing this and buying with real money again should you wish to, whether that is a good thing is up to the individual concerned. ;)

Thank you for replyng but i already knew that, what i mean is : when you enter brand central there is a section called purchased items, is it possible to delete the cars i bought from this list ?
You can delete the cars you bought with real money, that are in your garage, infinite times. You can not delete them from the purchased cars list.

You can delete the cars you bought with real money, that are in your garage, infinite times. You can not delete them from the purchased cars list.
Are you sure ? What if i initialize my ps4 and then i buy a new copy of GT sport from the play store ? (I have a disc). Maybe this could work.

I'd expect your Playstation Store purchases are tied to your main account, i.e. you could make a new local user account (not a new PSN subscription) on your PS4 and it shouldn't have access to the cars purchased on your main account.

Are you sure ? What if i initialize my ps4 and then i buy a new copy of GT sport from the play store ? (I have a disc). Maybe this could work.
I don't know about buying a new physical game. I have the disc as well.
I've restarted my games numerous times.
Hers something else. I have the GR.4 Supra from the Supra Survey last year. The reward period is from Dec-June. PD advise not to delete the car as there is no way to acquire it in game or the PStore.
As long as the reward period has been active, each time I've started a new Gamez I'm still awarded the Gr.4 Supra. I'm sure I won't be able to retrieve it if I start a new game after that June date.
Could be the same thing with real money purchases, as per below.
I'd expect your Playstation Store purchases are tied to your main account, i.e. you could make a new local user account (not a new PSN subscription) on your PS4 and it shouldn't have access to the cars purchased on your main account.
It's a weird one. My alt accounts and family members, have access to the game, from my main account, but can't access my real purchased cars, on the same PS4.

You mean a guest user, right ?

What the hell ? I play on PS4 since 2015 and i did not know you could create a local user account. How can i do what you suggest ? Can you be more specific ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you want to delete cars that you paid real money for?
As far as selecting a different livery for a race car and/or car color.

If someone has a white 993 and wants a blue one, instead of spending 500k for the blue 993, just delete the white one. Go to the list of purchased cars and select the blue one.

But it'd be silly to want to totally delete a real money purchased car.

As far as selecting a different livery for a race car and/or car color.

If someone has a white 993 and wants a blue one, instead of spending 500k for the blue 993, just delete the white one. Go to the list of purchased cars and select the blue one.

But it'd be silly to want to totally delete a real money purchased car.

Couldn't one just paint it blue in the LE then?

Because i wanna show my friends that i bought each car without the play store. I am a bit weird and i know (:
Click each car that you bought with Cr. Those will be the "Last Used", pushing the PStore cars down the list out of view(18 cars are visible at one time). Share a photo. Done. ;)

Latest Posts

Back