Cars That Come W/ Non Adjustable Spoilers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crazed_Coupe
  • 5 comments
  • 573 views
Messages
1,526
Messages
Crazed_Coupe
Well like the title says do cars such as the BMW M3 GTR that come with a spoiler that is non adjustable spoiler help with the down force even though you can't touch it? :odd:
 
Non-adjustable spoilers probably generate the amount of downforce in the game that they do in real life. Makes sense, no?
 
Every car in the game, even without modification, is sure to have some aerodynamic qualities to it. Spoiler or no spoiler, there are still aerodynamic forces.
 
I doubt that in real life you could even adjust it...
 
hawkeye122
I doubt that in real life you could even adjust it...

Race cars you can with the pegs that hold it up

Any ways in the game I'm not sure about the LM and DTM cars
 
Back