leigh991 Messages 57 Boston MA Messages i860killer Messages Bajanstig86 Mar 4, 2014 #1 I don't know why I thought of this (ME 4 12) but I loved it in midnight club
HuskyGT Messages 4,089 Utah Mar 4, 2014 #2 There's a bunch of wish list threads. Just search them. They've been active months before the game was released. And none of the above. I prefer normal cars to be honest.
There's a bunch of wish list threads. Just search them. They've been active months before the game was released. And none of the above. I prefer normal cars to be honest.
Kazzie77 Messages 35 Bridgeport,CT Messages kazzie77 Mar 4, 2014 #3 1987 Mitsubishi Starion Turbo, we alredy have the rally one i would love to see the street one. 1969 nissan 240z 432r, cuz screw the G-nose!
1987 Mitsubishi Starion Turbo, we alredy have the rally one i would love to see the street one. 1969 nissan 240z 432r, cuz screw the G-nose!
_Integra_ Messages 158 York Messages TOM_GT_DRIFTERZ Mar 4, 2014 #4 I can imagine this getting locked, as there is some like this, But, a couple I would like are: Alfa 4C, koneigsegg ccx, Evo 7 rally car, Zonda Cinque And a lot of others....
I can imagine this getting locked, as there is some like this, But, a couple I would like are: Alfa 4C, koneigsegg ccx, Evo 7 rally car, Zonda Cinque And a lot of others....
Jordan Administrator Messages 24,968 United States Messages GTP_Jordan Messages GTP_Jordan Mar 4, 2014 #5 Please use our Suggestions forum to express what you'd like to see in GT games: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/categories/suggestions.338/
Please use our Suggestions forum to express what you'd like to see in GT games: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/categories/suggestions.338/