Cars that you want to Drift, BUT YOU CAN´T!

  • Thread starter Thread starter daltonlm
  • 55 comments
  • 4,348 views

daltonlm

(Banned)
Messages
248
Messages
Lazy Liquid
Possibility 1:
You couldn´t find the car yet:

Possibility 2:
You can´t affort the car (ya, there are people who didn´t farmed or glitched enough in the game)

Possibility 3:
You can´t find a way to make it possible, or at least you didn´t found no setup able to do the magic happens.



In my case, i can´t find this car:
S Nissan SKYLINE Hard Top 2000GT-R (KPGC10) ‘70



Already tried roll the UCD dozen of times and tried find a trader here in GTP Marketplace... but looks like this car is almost a urban legend... nobody haves it!
 
there is no too big, too small, too hard to hard find nor too expensive for jimmy :D
 
there is no too big, too small, too hard to hard find nor too expensive for jimmy :D

Go drift a Red Bull X 2010 then, mister...
 
All the subaru WRX's etc. I wish they were RWD convertible.
 
i cant find any toyota chaser in the UCL! -.-
 
X2010 Handbrake drift FTW lol
 
In my case, i can´t find this car:
S Nissan SKYLINE Hard Top 2000GT-R (KPGC10) ‘70

I have 3 ;) Send me a FR and i'll get one over to you, but it wont be untill Thursday
 
FR means friend request lol
 
LOL, yea FR meaning friend request, not FR car, my bad about that :) Send the friend request to fadam23
 
Oh i reminded another hard bone to drift...

5538127092_cd297a0918.jpg


I need to find a way to break all that grip...
 
I think I had one, then sold it to prepare a drift car...
 
I wish I could drift the car in my sig, all I do is pretty much randomly flail around.
 
*The car I can't drift is the Blitz ER34 (the 2007 one).
I tried various setups but the car keep understeering massively...
 
I wish I could drift the car in my sig, all I do is pretty much randomly flail around.

I saw you fighting with the beast, in the "tornado day".
What car was i using? A Spiker C8 Lav?
 
*The car I can't drift is the Blitz ER34 (the 2007 one).
I tried various setups but the car keep understeering massively...

Front Ballast?
More camber at the front wheels?
Stiffer Springs on front?
Less anti roll on front?
Higher height at rear?

Nothing working?
 
I'm looking in the UCL every day but i've never found a chaser. What a luck I found a guy who traded his one ;)
 
So far the only thing I haven't tried is front ballast.
 
So far the only thing I haven't tried is front ballast.

So try ur luck and put a tiny weight (no more than 20kg) at the extreme front (50). It will hurt a bit the turning speed, but probably can be solved if you decrease the front anti roll and front dampers... thats my guess...

Wish you luck...
 
Nah it's alright man, don't worry about it. There isn't really anything i want right now anyway :)

Well, when you need anything tell me! :)
 
Jensen Interceptor MkIII. Can't find it, so if someone has it, I would like to trade it to a Gold Chrome or something.
 
Jensen Interceptor MkIII. Can't find it, so if someone has it, I would like to trade it to a Gold Chrome or something.

Hmmm i did let it pass in my UCD once or twice... that rear window burns my eyes...
 
I want to drift an RX7 FD with the 787B engine :grumpy: or be able to RWD swap all the GTRs, Imprezas and Evos
 
I want to drift an RX7 FD with the 787B engine :grumpy: or be able to RWD swap all the GTRs, Imprezas and Evos

+1

I built a '09 GT-R SpecV the other day with the 10%/90% diff.. oh god I wish I could do a legit RWD swap. :drool:
 
My chaser and db9. the chaser i just cant get the setup right and the db9 has th be in high revs to keep the drift going or to initate
 
...So many cars I wan't to drift but I can't cause they're not in the game... But that's not the point of the thread. so I'll have to say uhh... hmm... Well, the skyline in the OP, haven't found one yet, also haven't found an hks genki silvia yet. Can't think of other ones right now.
 
My chaser and db9. the chaser i just cant get the setup right and the db9 has th be in high revs to keep the drift going or to initate

Im a huge fan of Aston Martins, and IMO they have a performance really good for drifting. I have both DB9 (03 and 06 DBS), Vanquish (my favorite AM) and the Vantage (huge size, huge weight and huge hp... super slow but able to link everything with obcene angles)...

I don´t know exactly of what DB9 you are talking about, but probably is the DBS (premium). If necessary i can post my setup in the dedicated thread for setups, and point the link for there.

Just don´t give up of this car... its really fun to drive and makes every mortal felling a "James Bond in a drifting day".
 
Back