Cars Up For Trade (Some Rare) and Counting

  • Thread starter Thread starter RuttinRam
  • 83 comments
  • 5,043 views
5 Chrome/Mattes for the Pace Car?

Matt Black
Matte Pink
Matte Yellow
Matte Red
Matte Purple
Matte Orange
Matte Light Red
Matte Light Green
Matte Light Blue
Matte Dark Silver
Matte Blue
Matte Black
Matte Dark Red
Matte White
Matte Silver
Matte Green
Matte Dark Gray
Matte Dark Green
Matte Dark Blue
Matte Brown
Matte Dark Green
Chrome Gold
Chrome Silver

(Srry for the long list)
 
5 Chrome/Mattes for the Pace Car?

Matt Black
Matte Pink
Matte Yellow
Matte Red
Matte Purple
Matte Orange
Matte Light Red
Matte Light Green
Matte Light Blue
Matte Dark Silver
Matte Blue
Matte Black
Matte Dark Red
Matte White
Matte Silver
Matte Green
Matte Dark Gray
Matte Dark Green
Matte Dark Blue
Matte Brown
Matte Dark Green
Chrome Gold
Chrome Silver

(Srry for the long list)

If it isn't too long ill be able to trade on Tuesday
i would want - Matte Black, Orange, Blue, Red, and Dark Silver.
 
I'll take a cuda and the tempest, anything you are looking for? I can pretty much get u any premium car in return.. Not been playing long
 
Can I have a caterham and cuda
 
RuttinRam
If it isn't too long ill be able to trade on Tuesday
i would want - Matte Black, Orange, Blue, Red, and Dark Silver.

No Problem. I can wait :)
 
I'll take a cuda and the tempest, anything you are looking for? I can pretty much get u any premium car in return.. Not been playing long

I Can get you both for a Premium Murcielago LP 670-4 Superveloce '09
 
RuttinRam
Yes you can depends what you offer in return.

Can trade callaway c12 03 a Chrysler prowler 02 and corvette grand sport 96
 
Can trade callaway c12 03 a Chrysler prowler 02 and corvette grand sport 96

You don't have tickets, matte paint, or something else at all?
 
RuttinRam
You don't have tickets, matte paint, or something else at all?

No tickets not sure about paint
 
What would you like for your Lexus IS200 GT-1 Racecar '04?
 
SVX
What would you like for your Lexus IS200 GT-1 Racecar '04?

well my post says what i want. a few specifics, or nothing particular.
 
well my post says what i want. a few specifics, or nothing particular.

Yeah, sorry about that. I don't have a Woodone JGTC sadly. What do you consider to be of similar value? I can go through my UCD soonish possibly.
 
RuttinRam
i will trade the caterham for the callaway. would you like me to put you down for tuesday.

What about cuda
 
Ok first one too add me on psn for Tuesday will be first to trade.
 
Dont mind the nisimo r34 for a matte black paint
PSN :ndotUddin
 
I NEED that GTR PACE CAR! I'LL TRADE YOU NOW.
 
RuttinRam
Lol sure I'm open tonight playing right now. What you offering.

I already got one off another trade, thanks bud.
 
Hello what about the cuda
 
RuttinRam
Oh I been waiting for you to say somthing on psn.

Oh sorry I can trade a spyker for the cuda
 
Hello I am intrested in the GT-R pace car.
 
I have a Wedssport celica '03.
 
SVX
Yeah, sorry about that. I don't have a Woodone JGTC sadly. What do you consider to be of similar value? I can go through my UCD soonish possibly.

Would you accept a AEM S2000?
 
Back