Cars Up For Trading

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRiFT Junkie
  • 55 comments
  • 1,454 views
Messages
182
United States
Michigan
Messages
x2boss5x
Hey guys i just want to get rid of these cars in exchange for some better one. Here's what I got:

IMPREZA Rally Car Prototype '01
Hyundai Clix Concept
ALTEZZA Touring Car
330i w/ matte Dark Blue
Mitsubishi Evolution IX red w/ black hood and black rims
Chevy Camaro z28 '89 & Camaro SS '10(Both yellow with black stripes)
Ferrari California
Mazda RX-7 RS-R(FD) '97

What I want:
IMPREZA Rally Car 01 or 03
Skyline HT 2000GTR '70
Shelby GT350R
RUF BTR '86
Sprinter Trueno Apex '83
Charger 440 R/T

I may be willing to trade two for one. RED means it's no longer available. :)
Also i might give you all the premiums for 1 of the wanted cars.
 
Last edited:
Hey i have a 0/0/0 challenger...hows the ruf? And the novalari quattro
 
0/0/0, is it standard?
 
DRiFT Junkie
Yeah, did you buy from used car dealership?

Nope i got it from the ticket
 
i have the ruf but its not 0/0/0 condition
 
DRiFT Junkie
That's fine.

What? I offered you exactly what you wanted and you rejected my trade! Whats up with that?
 
great so i can trade you on the 29th. i want the atenza touring car :) ok?
 
What? I offered you exactly what you wanted and you rejected my trade! Whats up with that?

I just don't want the premium chill.
 
DRiFT Junkie
... not sure if ur trolling or ur just special.

Lol im just upset ive been trying to trade today but every thread ignores me..sorry man tacking it out on you. Good luck with finding your cars
 
Am I to assume you meant the Charger 440 R/T?,also the Audi's can't be traded.
 
Lol im just upset ive been trying to trade today but every thread ignores me..sorry man tacking it out on you. Good luck with finding your cars

Thanks.
 
you dident answer me. should i book you or not? :)
 
DRiFT Junkie
Wait you said you wanted the Nuvolari? It's got some distance but i never tuned it.

Ya man...that doesnt matter i dont care much about distance
 
you dident answer me. should i book you or not? :)

Oops my bad, yep it's a deal. I'll book you on the 25th :D

Rob, thanks man i didn't know those two were over 950k o_O
 
actually i can only on the 29th and so on..
 
Oops my bad, yep it's a deal. I'll book you on the 25th :D

Rob, thanks man i didn't know those two were over 950k o_O

I help where I can.👍
 
actually i can only on the 29th and so on..

Alright i might send a bit later as well but you have my word, i'll add you & plz keep yours ;)
 
what do you mean keep yours?
sorry my english is bad. i dont understand everything
 
what do you mean keep yours?
sorry my english is bad. i dont understand everything

Keep your word, NOT the car lmao. Basically meaning keep your promise.
 
dont worry about it. i've been scammed i know the desperation(?) feeling. its not nice..so i dont scam anyone.
 
dont worry about it. i've been scammed i know the desperation(?) feeling. its not nice..so i dont scam anyone.

Yeah there's some ****ing bastards out there but what can you do.
 
Back