Cars Up For Trading

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRiFT Junkie
  • 55 comments
  • 1,454 views
well since i gound 2 of them -__-.. nothing i guess
 
Good to see two decent traders in you two,I may get in on this when I can(about a weeks time).
 
well after you helped us both ill be glad to send you somthing that you want/need for free.
what are you looking for? :)
 
You don't need to do that sir but I appreciate the thought.:)
 
I haven't ran into an into any dishonest traders so far thankfully, although there is someone who has been giving some sketchy excuses... ah well i only sent him a paint chip lol and i'm always looking to trade with people Rob, you seem like a good guy too.
 
Thanks,I too have been lucky here for a number of months now.
 
BTW, what's the name of the Skyline with the glowing intercooler in the bumper and three sidelights.. i think it's a Blitz but not the one from the dealership...
 
haha. well i've been trading in this site for like 1, maybe 2 months tops and i got alot of bad luck with other dealers. one dident sent..one sent stuff we did not agreed on, stuff like that. that really bummed me

BTW, what's the name of the Skyline with the glowing intercooler in the bumper and three sidelights.. i think it's a Blitz but not the one from the dealership...

yeah i got it just today!
il looks pretty good but i drove it and it doesnt feel fun..i dont know maybe its just me
 
haha. well i've been trading in this site for like 1, maybe 2 months tops and i got alot of bad luck with other dealers. one dident sent..one sent stuff we did not agreed on, stuff like that. that really bummed me



yeah i got it just today!
il looks pretty good but i drove it and it doesnt feel fun..i dont know maybe its just me

The premium Blitz feels pretty good to drive, it's light and pretty good at maneuvering between turns, but what's it called? :crazy:
 
i dont remember, it got a long wired name..just a sec ill find out and edit this
edit:Blitz
ER34 D1 SPEC '04
 
There are two Blitz Skylines yeah one from 2004 and the premium is 2007 I think.
 
i dont remember, it got a long wired name..just a sec ill find out and edit this
edit:Blitz
ER34 D1 SPEC '04

Yep that's it! Thanks dude, i have to find this car!
 
goodluck. well in my GMT its kinda late and i got school in like 7 hours so ill take off now, cya guys
 
What he said,I'm doing seasonal's to turn over ucd's.👍
 
That's a good idea, i think i'll do the same when i get home.
 
Wager on who finds it first? :lol::sly:
 
*EDIT* Sorry, mis-read first post
 
Wager on who finds it first? :lol::sly:

Sure, the wager is this. Go to our paint items, close our eyes, scroll down and count to 10, then open eyes on ten. Whichever paint chip is chosen it is sent to the winner.


:P
 
Great,I'll do it after this race.:P
 
Ive got the charger you are looking for. I am willing to trade it for the 330i
 
Ive got the charger you are looking for. I am willing to trade it for the 330i

Oh sorry, already got a PM offer for the 330.
 
You know the Evo IX is a premium dude?
 
Fair enough.:P
 
Back