Cars with moving spoilers or body parts

  • Thread starter Thread starter CAMAROBOY69
  • 50 comments
  • 24,079 views
You guys have forgotten this thing, it is on the front cover of the game. :p


5865524416_92fd8a2a06_b.jpg
 
There is no LP 650-4 Roadster in GT5...?
OOps corrected
4. Murcielago LP 640

What is the exact name of the AMG above?
EDIT: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
 
Last edited:
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
 
I was going to mention the Porsche Boxter but I forgot its not in GT5. Does the Ruf have any moving parts?
 
All the cars have moving parts. They are called "Wheels".
Clearly someone doesnt know how to read the title of a thread before posting.

"Cars with moving spoilers or body parts" A wheel is not a spoiler and a wheel is not a body part. :)

Cadillac CIEN Concept '02:

VW W12 Nardo Concept '01:
I will add these 2 cars to the list. Great find. 👍

Cadillac CIEN Concept '02
VW W12 Nardo Concept '01
 
A Chrysler Crossfire has moving parts? o.O

Nice pictures ya'll!
 
A Chrysler Crossfire has moving parts? o.O

Nice pictures ya'll!
Yup I think they even show the rear spoiler in action in the GT4 trailer.
 
One of the highlights of GT is the fact that it has moving spoilers and body parts. Some have moving rear spoilers, others have front parts that move, and some even have side parts like vents that move while driving. I am sure there are many cars out there that many dont know about including myself. Please post the cars that have moving body parts.

Cars with moving parts.
1. Mclaren mp4-12c
2. Lexus LFA
3. SLR Mclaren
4. Murcielago LP 640
5. Bugati Veyron
6. Enzo Ferrari '02
7. Mitsubishi HSRII Concept
8. Chrysler Crossfire
9. Audi R8 5.2
10. Audi Le Mans Quattro '03
11. Mclaren F1
12. Nissan GT-R
13. Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
14. Cadillac CIEN Concept '02
15. VW W12 Nardo Concept '01


Fixed.
 
I updated the first post with the correction.
 
Theres also the audi 4.2 and the audi tts coupe,they both have pop up spoilers.
 
mamann
 
Last edited:
It doesn't have a tail fin at all. :lol:
 
Then there's the HSRII...

hsrii.jpg

The description says there are six moving parts, but I've only seen these four (the two spoilers at the back and the two splitters at the front). Are there two more, or are they just not modeled in the game?
 
Buuump!

_smaller.jpg


_smaller.jpg


Lovely standard car...
 
Back