Cars with removable wings ~list?~

  • Thread starter Thread starter xKuranx
  • 66 comments
  • 5,665 views
Messages
28
United States
United States
Hello all, I'm coming over from the Forza series, (oh how it has fallen with it's most recent release) and I was wondering, what cars have the option to remove the wing? Is there a list or can e one for the community someone compile one for the community.

-Kuran

EDIT: It seems as though I shall be the one to compile such a list. I will need help but heres a start.

-Almost any premium with any type of spoiler (thanks Bluntified!)

Chevrolet
-Camaro Z28 '69

Dodge
-Charger SuperBee '71

Ford
-Mustang SVT Cobra R '00

Honda
-CIVIC TYPE R '08
-Integra Type-R (DC5) '04

Lamborghini
-Diablo GT '00
-Murcielago LP-670 SuperVeloce

Land Rover
-Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13

Mazda
-Atenza Sport 25Z
-efini RX-7 Type-R (FD) '91
-RX-7 GT-X (FC) '90


Mitsubishi
-Eclipse Spyder GTS '03
-Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. Edition '00
-Lancer Evolution X GSR Premium Package '07

Nissan
-Skyline 2000GTR (KPGC110) '73
-Skyline GTR V-Spec II (R32) '94
-Skyline GTR V-Spec (R33) '97
-Skyline GTR V-Spec II Nur (R34) '02

Plymouth
-Cuda 440 Six-Pack '71

Pontiac
-Firebird Trans Am '78
-Sunfire GXP concept '02

SRT
-Viper SRT10 ACR

Subaru
-IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA '05
-IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STI Version '98
-S206 NBR CHALLENGE PACKAGE '12


Toyota
-MR-2 S/C '86
-Supra 3.GT Turbo A '88
-SUPRA SZ-R '97

Again, this is a MAJOR WIP and I may not be able to follow through but will do my best!

Also, thanks to all of those who contributed! I cannot take all the credit for making this.
 
Last edited:
Pretty much any Premium car except race cars!
 
So what about standards? Like the Supra?

No, there aren't any aero kits for it either (for the Supra) (skirts, front lip etc.)
 
So what about standards? Like the Supra?
If I remember correctly you can remove the wing from the SZ-R version, but not the RZ
 
So what about standards? Like the Supra?
The SZR Supra got the removable wing, while the RZ doesn't have this opition, which I can't understand why this was done, they're exactly the same model, just in a different trim, but one can be wing-less...
Both of them come with the 5 generic wings, that pretty much all other cars have, but no aero kits.
 
God you guys are helpful, thank you! (:

Also, if anyone wouldnt mind, post a picture of a wingless '08 Civic Type-R? I don't own the game yet.
 
God you guys are helpful, thank you! (:

Also, if anyone wouldnt mind, post a picture of a wingless '08 Civic Type-R? I don't own the game yet.

Could you please make a list in the OP to help others out? :)
 
Could you please make a list in the OP to help others out? :)

Well I'd love to! But I will need some major help as I don't get the game until the 25th! I'll do my best.
 
Diabo GT
Subaru S206
 
Ranger Rover Evoke, even though its barely noticeable that it has a spoiler on the first hand.
 
Seriously guys, PLEASE put the model year in. It would be a shame if someone say... bought a 1995 Integra Type R only to not be able to remove the wing but on a 1998 you might be able to?

Thanks for contributing though! :)
 
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. Edition '99
 
I highly doubt the Nurburgring Edition LFA has a removable wing, can anyone confirm?
 
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. Edition '99


THANK YOU! This is exactly how I want these submitted to me!

and Sparky, I'd tell you if I had the game but I also doubt it's removable.
 
It would basically make it a normal LFA with a front splitter :ouch:
 
I'm sure there are PLENTY of S14's so once again I need years and specific models, same thing with EVO's.
 
Couple of standards...

Subaru Impreza Spec C & R22B
 
-Supra SZ-R (unsure of year, more information please!)
Gt6 only has one SZ-R.

It's a 97 though.
 
The Mustang Cobra R can have it's wing clipped.
 
subaru%20impreza%20sti%20type%20R%2022B%2003.jpg


MK1, 2.2ltr engine, 2 door, wide arches, usually with 17" cross spoke wheels.

Edit; are you trying to be pedantic with the exact nomenclature?
 
Back