Cars with too much hp?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thomasss95
  • 8 comments
  • 1,408 views
Messages
632
Netherlands
The Netherlands
Hey,

Some people have cars with a amount of hp I can't get out of that certain car...
How do they get those massive amounts of power?

Thomas
 
One two words: Hacking/Hybriding
 
Well it depends on which cars are you using. Can you name any examples?

Also if you both have the same exact car you should be able to have the same HP. Oh and keep in mind that HP in the cars go up slightly when racing for whatever reason. Do 10 laps with a redbull with new oil and the car will gain around 50+ HP. So that may be a factor as to why your friend has higher HP, this is assuming it's the same car. Not a variation.


One two words: Hacking/Hybriding

This could also be a possible reason why.
 
Thanks for the reactions! :)

@Ross:
What is Hybriding?
And how do you do that?

@interpunct:
I read something about a Supra with much more hp than I can get out of it.
And Civics with a lot of hp...
 
Thanks for the reactions! :)

@Ross:
What is Hybriding?
And how do you do that?

Breaking into a game save and changing certain numbers to alter certain characteristics to a game.

And it's being heavily talked about on this forum, I Haven't got one but the are being discussed a lot as to whether they are illegal or not.

I found this thread to be very interesting about peoples opinions to these cars. And of course there are a couple of threads on the main GT5 forum and a couple in the drag racing section.
 
Breaking into a game save and changing certain numbers to alter certain characteristics to a game.

And it's being heavily talked about on this forum, I Haven't got one but the are being discussed a lot as to whether they are illegal or not.

I found this thread to be very interesting about peoples opinions to these cars. And of course there are a couple of threads on the main GT5 forum and a couple in the drag racing section.

So is it possible to "make" sush a car without any hacking?
If so, how do they do that?
I was just wondering how these guys do that...
 
So is it possible to "make" sush a car without any hacking?
If so, how do they do that?
I was just wondering how these guys do that...
Well, you can borrow them off a friend or have a friend gift them to you but you can't create them without tampering with the save data.
 
Hey,

Some people have cars with a amount of hp I can't get out of that certain car...
How do they get those massive amounts of power?

Thomas

Hybrid, hacking giving the car more hp. If I known how to do it I would probably increase the Mx5 Miata HP to like 400 (Reasonable HP)
 
Hybrid, hacking giving the car more hp. If I known how to do it I would probably increase the Mx5 Miata HP to like 400 (Reasonable HP)

I would like to drive a 400 hp miata :sly:
 
Back