- 929

- Brazil
- wagnerFAM98
Car pack updates are no longer a thing on GT Sport, and that's no surprise, every modern game reaches this stage after all. You simply can't keep updating a single game forever, and that's totally acceptable since we all know PD is working hard on GT7.
With that said, I thought it was the right time to put a question that has been scratching my head for months: which cars you guys can't believe didn't make into GT Sport? That's indeed a pretty delicate subject, since we'll never know the actual reasons. Cars you could swear you would see them at the end of GT Sport's life, whether you wanted them or not.
I've got my main picks here:
Bugatti Chiron '18

Lexus LFA '10
Mazda RX-8 Type S '07

Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe '54

Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (S15) '02

Toyota Castrol TOM'S Supra '97

Toyota Celica GT-FOUR RC (ST185) '91

These are a few examples of cars I was getting myself ready to see on GT Sport back on early to mid 2018. But strangely they never came...
With that said, I thought it was the right time to put a question that has been scratching my head for months: which cars you guys can't believe didn't make into GT Sport? That's indeed a pretty delicate subject, since we'll never know the actual reasons. Cars you could swear you would see them at the end of GT Sport's life, whether you wanted them or not.
I've got my main picks here:
Bugatti Chiron '18

Lexus LFA '10
Mazda RX-8 Type S '07

Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe '54

Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (S15) '02

Toyota Castrol TOM'S Supra '97

Toyota Celica GT-FOUR RC (ST185) '91

These are a few examples of cars I was getting myself ready to see on GT Sport back on early to mid 2018. But strangely they never came...
Last edited: