Cars you miss from past GT games..

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 25 comments
  • 2,997 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
From gt1, the cerebra pm edition, and my 944hp race modified 1995 GTO MR.
From gt2, speed 12 RM.
From gt4, FPV F6 Typhoon
 
GT4
Daihatsu Midget

GT2
BMW 3 Series Coupe
BMW 7 Series
Mercedes C43 AMG
 
GT2:
Venturi´s
Vector´s
BMW 3 compact
BMW 7
Shelby Daytona Coupe
Nissan Fairlady 300ZX Race Car (don´t know the correct name)
Both Drag Racers (Skyline and 180SX)
Suzuki Cultus Pikes Peak

.....
Could go for longer but this are "mine".
PS: Eventually the Polyphony 001/002 from GT3, because these are oldschool F1 cars.
 
easy:

F1 cars from GT3 (the "mclaren" and "williams")

 
Last edited:
First gen RX7 (SA22C / FB). In 2 I could take the car I owned IRL and rip it up to the last races in it.
 
Ford GT90, and the ALL race moded cars...
 
Dodge 'Copperhead' Concept Car!
 
espace-f1-2.JPG
 

Agreed. Loved that car in GT2, shame it disappeared after that. I wouldn't even care if it was standard, just put it in the game PD!
 
DR30 Skyline Silhouette
Skyline+Silhouette+Formula+3.jpg

+1 👍

Also, I miss the Cultus Pikes Peak from GT2 and the GTO LM from GT1. The only car I miss from GT4 is the FPV F6 Typhoon because I thought it was quite fun to drive.
 
About the Renault Espace... I wouldant even care if it had GT2 Graphics!!! It was too amazing!!!
 
We need all the cars from previous series. Why not include it if it was provided before?

Honda Crx Del Sol LM
TVR Cerbera LM
Mitsubishi GTO LM
Toyota TRD 3000GT
Dodge Copperhead Concept
BMW 3 Series
Shelby Daytona Coupe
Mustang GT500
 
Last edited:
1990-jaguar-xjr-15-2w.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back