Cars you thank god that they are premium

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigMackAttack
  • 56 comments
  • 3,152 views
Messages
711
United States
Springfield, Missouri
Messages
brettfavre26
Mine is the Shelby Cobra 427. It seems like a car that would be thrown in the standard pile, thank god it wasn't. One of the coolest cars ever imho.

Whats yours?

p.s. No religion talk, as im pretty sure its against the rules and I only made this title because I couldnt think of a better one.
 
R32 33 34 GTRs and the good fc, fd rx-7 and mkiv supra, 300zx etc

It might sounds silly but they could have easil left out one of the less popular ones as standard.
 
None.

Because the fact that we are 5 plus years ahead of most of the cars in the game is inexcusable, when actual "Premium" cars should be the "Standard" for all the cars in the game.

1,000 + cars is great and all, but not when many of them aren't really an interest to most and many of them are literally just cars from GT3 updated to HD.

I honestly think everyone would be happier and more appreciative if we just got 500 cars with the level of detail of the premium models in this game, instead of 230 something golden eggs and 800 polished turds. lol
 
^sheesh another downer who doesn't appreciate the awesome GT5. Anyway, the one car im so glad is premium is the Ford GT '06. Sounds awesome, looks awesome, fast as hell, and just plain has that sex appeal you look for in a supercar.
 
^sheesh another downer who doesn't appreciate the awesome GT5. Anyway, the one car im so glad is premium is the Ford GT '06. Sounds awesome, looks awesome, fast as hell, and just plain has that sex appeal you look for in a supercar.

Well, PD rose their own bar, so now standards are disappointing.:sly:
 
None.

Because the fact that we are 5 plus years ahead of most of the cars in the game is inexcusable, when actual "Premium" cars should be the "Standard" for all the cars in the game.

1,000 + cars is great and all, but not when many of them aren't really an interest to most and many of them are literally just cars from GT3 updated to HD.

I honestly think everyone would be happier and more appreciative if we just got 500 cars with the level of detail of the premium models in this game, instead of 230 something golden eggs and 800 polished turds. lol

Not what I asked, please go post this in the "EMO EPIC RAGE AND CRYING THREAD". Thank You.
 
SLR
hallelujah

True that. I was really expecting this car to be standard. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it in the Mercedes Lot. Everythings great about it but the optional Carbon hood:yuck:
 
I don't see the point of complaining. At first I was like "Oh no, that's gonna suck" but mainy because all i used in FM3 was in car camera. Now even on premiums I never use it except for the novelty. I wish we had a legit hood view, instead of roof. Obviously everyone wishes all the cars were at "premium" level, but they aren't. Granted, some of the standards look like crap. But there's no real point of saying they all suck because they aren't all premium.

But, I guess I really like the Ferrari F1 cars being premium. The mclaren is pretty dope too, minus the tach doesn't work in my stealth model.
 
The Mclaren F1, the greatest driving road car ever produced
 
I don't see the point of complaining. At first I was like "Oh no, that's gonna suck" but mainy because all i used in FM3 was in car camera. Now even on premiums I never use it except for the novelty. I wish we had a legit hood view, instead of roof. Obviously everyone wishes all the cars were at "premium" level, but they aren't. Granted, some of the standards look like crap. But there's no real point of saying they all suck because they aren't all premium.

But, I guess I really like the Ferrari F1 cars being premium. The mclaren is pretty dope too, minus the tach doesn't work in my stealth model.

Oh yeah forgot about the McF1. Awesome handling too.

When PD gets it right, they really get it right, when PD gets it wrong...
 
i dont get some of the complaints hey, standards only mean you don't get the following, interior views, flash your lights at slow people, accidentally turned on your wipers when you brake to hard, selection of rims (some not very many), aerodynamics (not much of a choice but hey it's got it). other then that they are all the same, except that ... You don't get to buy standards when ever you want though lolz.

I'm thankful that they had the Furai even if it is just a Standard, Alien Tech right there, should go watch some youtube vids of it.

as for premium, FD and RE Amemiya FD D1GP

Oh and lol X1 xD;;;

one big downer is that you can't take your standards to phototravel YET.... they can appear in those location when you are in the Main Screen before the GT Mode.
 
your not serious right?

The Nazi Vehicles and the Bus are Novelty, and thats why they are looked down apon.
People hate them because they took up the space 3 serious cars could take up.
But Im glad they are there, they spice the game up. The game, if it only has 200 premiums, needs a wide variety to keep the Premium only drivers happy. And If people cant handle 197 Serious cars and 3 novelty, I guess thats their problem.

tl:dr Novelty cars are fun, This game needed them
 
None.

Because the fact that we are 5 plus years ahead of most of the cars in the game is inexcusable, when actual "Premium" cars should be the "Standard" for all the cars in the game.

1,000 + cars is great and all, but not when many of them aren't really an interest to most and many of them are literally just cars from GT3 updated to HD.

I honestly think everyone would be happier and more appreciative if we just got 500 cars with the level of detail of the premium models in this game, instead of 230 something golden eggs and 800 polished turds. lol

Well, PD rose their own bar, so now standards are disappointing.:sly:

:banghead: Give it a rest...

-------------

All Ferraris, Audi R8, Mazda 787B, the "historic" cars (Mark IV, XJ13, etc), Art Morrison Corvette...

I could go on for days.
 
If I had to choose 1, it would be the Zonda R. Pure excitement.
 
If I had to choose 1, it would be the Zonda R. Pure excitement.

Dude, don't know how I forgot this one. It just sounds savage...

I wish the C9 was prem...:nervous:
 
Probably the e92 M3. But i wish wish wish they made the e46 also a premium. If i had to keep one car from the game it would be the e46 m3!
 
Probably the e92 M3. But i wish wish wish they made the e46 also a premium. If i had to keep one car from the game it would be the e46 m3!

👍

nothing more to add!
 
GT6- Japanese Kamakazi Planes (with Special GT Livery:sly:)

That'd be quite fitting for online play.

For me, it's probably the S13 Silvia, closest I'll get to the 240SX for a prem.
 
Tricky, but I was thrilled to see the S13 as a premium car, and the Skyline's.
 
Lancia Delta Integrale. The only bad thing about it is that it's a slightly disappointing premium, as the wheel arches are clearly not round.
 
'90 miata
'07 roadster
'91 787b

And all racing cars.

Now that I think about it, more than a quarter of the premium cars are ****. People always go on about which standard cars should be premium, but there's a lot of premium cars that are a waste of PD's time..
 
Last edited:
Back