Cars you thank god that they are premium

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigMackAttack
  • 56 comments
  • 3,152 views
Well... Most of the 'important' JDM cars (RX-7, Skyline, GT-R, Evos, WRXs) were bound to be premium, so while I'm happy with them, I'm not inclined to thank god for them :sly:

The cars I'm really happy with are the four GT300 cars. I only expected GT500 cars to be premium. On that note, the Castrol Tom's Toyota Supra '97 is another car that I'm really, really glad they added as a premium; I didn't expect that old JGTC veteran to mix and mingle with the modern SuperGT GT500 cars.

Aside from that, I did expect msot of the cars that I really like currently to be in GT5 as a premium.
 
The 94' R32 Skyline and the 88' Turbo A Supra. Easily my favourite cars. Was actually very surprised the MK3 Supra was premium while the more well known MK4 is standard.
 
The classic race cars, the Jag XJ13, Ferrari 330 P4, the Ford Mk.4 and the Alfa something-or-rather Zagato racer. All these have some of the most immaculate models and sounds I have seen in the game.
Sometimes I just listen to them idle on the track.

I wish the original GT40 was premium as well. Oh, Ferrari 250 GTO would have been awesome.
 
Tom's Supra 97 premium :D (i have the standard later model too) such a beast with so much gt history.
 
Camaro Z/28 '69
Challenger R/T '70
Viper GTS Coupe
2010 Camaro SS


I wish they chose to make more of the muscle cars premium though. The old Charger, Chevelle SS, etc would have been awesome...
 
Didn't expect the 787B to be premium. 👍
and...
didn't expect the Furai to be standard. 👎
 
I wish they chose to make more of the muscle cars premium though. The old Charger, Chevelle SS, etc would have been awesome...

More classic cars in general would've been nice...
At least a Japanese one for the Japanese classics event. The daddy of all GT-Rs, the Hakosuka, for example... :drool:

Anyways, another car that I really loved to see in the new car dealership was the C63 AMG.
 
Elise 96 (series 1) and 111r (series 2).

Two of the best looking and fun cars in the game.

Series 1 is better though :) Especially in new aluminium.
 
Mazda 787B, and the Honda NSX. Also that Aston Martin.
 
i thank the sacred prophet mohammed for the fiat 500.

no,
but seriously

god is a figment of your imagination; a construct to help you sleep at night.
 
The Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car... Lots of miles on that one!
 
The Mclaren F1, the greatest driving road car ever produced

My favourite car of all time and it being premium makes the cokpit view even better because you sit in the middle of the car so the pillars hardly block your view.
 
i thank the sacred prophet mohammed for the fiat 500.

no,
but seriously

god is a figment of your imagination; a construct to help you sleep at night.

Read the last line of OP, please
 
i thank the sacred prophet mohammed for the fiat 500.

no,
but seriously

god is a figment of your imagination; a construct to help you sleep at night.

Off topic:
1. You think that we worship Muhammad SWT himself?:dunce:
2. Did you read the last line of the OP?
3. Did you read this part of the AUP?:
•You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

On topic:
I'm really happy the the 908 Hdi FAPs are premium, same with the Audi R10 tdi (although PD probably forgot that the real car has 5 gears:tdown:)

And the Samba bus:D Tuned it to the max and it's fun as hell to drive around, easily lifts 2-wheels off the ground on hard cornering.
 
The Samba Bus is a blast to drive around. Watching the driver in replay get tossed around a little bit under braking and cornering always makes me smile.
 
'04 C5 Corvette Z06. It's a car I've driven in real life, and I was really hoping would be premium but didn't think there was any chance. Really happy and surprised to see it in there.
 
Ferrari F40, Mazda 787B and AEM S2000.
 
Lotus Esprit V8. Now we need to just get some of the older Esprit models as premium.

Someone said they thought the Furai was gonna be premium. I'd love to see that as premium, it's a really friggin' good lookin' standard though.
 
Back