Cap'n Jack
Premium
- 10,419

- South of the South
- GoldMineGutted
There's a big difference between the Vision GT cars and a "standard" pre-PS3 era car model; the separately modelled body panels, high-res textures and generally better environmental effects (how light reflects, etc.). Just because they don't have an interior, that doesn't mean they're not "premium". Sorry, to single you out, but I've seen this posted way too much.Every Vision GT car
On to the topic at hand - I would like to echo the guys mentioning the GT-One (hell, all the late '90s GT1 spec cars would be fantastic) and the '69 GT40 race car. There's actually quite a few Nissan's I would like to see re-modelled for the HD era but I don't want to mention any incase PD singles out my post and upsets everyone who's sick of all the Nissan favouritism.
EDIT: Actually, I've been re-watching Initial D lately, and I'd love to see the AE86 Corolla re-done! Sure, they've updated the old model a bit but that's not quite enough for an avid photomode user like myself!
Last edited: