PS4 carX drift racing

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by imported_rik19, Mar 24, 2020.

1. imported_rik19

imported_rik19

I bought this the other day, dont know if you guys have played it, think its quite good actually, smooth frame rate say 60 frames, can judder a bit with lots of smoke etc..Has a photomode, but you can only rotate the camera around in a circle, up and down/ tilt etc...Lots of tuning options, you can make the wheels mad sizes, camber, track width.. etc...

A few photos I did, then edited in a hdr program, as i thought all the smoke would look good...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And a video...

MXH likes this.
  2. AudiMan2011

AudiMan2011 Contributing Writer

I've seen a few videos on YT and the game intrigues me, however I've heard patchy things about how good it is on particular wheels. Supposedly there's crossplay with PC too.

imported_rik19 likes this.
  3. imported_rik19

imported_rik19

Yes i forgot to put i don`t like it using a wheel, but plays great on pad...

4. MXH

MXH Premium

I bought it on release day and I've so far put in more hours into it than I'm willing to admit. Haven't seen much love for the game on this site otherwise.

Fun game for zoning out after work but the performance on the (base) PS4 is pretty bad for a game that's practically a port of a mobile game. The only track that runs at rock-solid 60fps is Kami Road (thankfully). Every other track/map judders regurarly but luckily the game's still fun enough to overlook those issues.

My biggest gripe with the game is how extremely grindy it is for leveling up in order to be able to unlock maps.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
    imported_rik19 likes this.
  5. imported_rik19

imported_rik19

I just found how to remove the HUD, as it dosent say anywhere in controls, you have to swipe the touchpad from the center to the right, once or twice seems to work...