Casino Royale - 555's review

  • Thread starter Thread starter 555
  • 32 comments
  • 2,195 views
It's not that I don't like Bond movies, just that they do follow a pattern, and after 20+ movies it gets tiring. Plus most of them wouldn't stand up against a real action movie, but for some reason the fans are completely loyal each and every time a new one comes out. I mean, I saw the movie two weeks after it opened, and the theatre was sold out.

Anyway, live4speed do you have any suggestions for me to watch one I haven't seen and maybe find some good in the series? My preferences are listed at the end of my last post. I love the gadgets.
 
Absolutely brilliant film, i agree with every L4S said in his above post.

IMO the best Bond movie i've seen.
 
Saw it yesterday. It was better than I expected. I was skeptical at first about Daniel Craig but after watching Layer Cake, i thought he could pull it off. I liked this James Bond, he has a darker, more violent side to him which I like.
It has changed a lot but not for the worse, just different. There weren't any cool Bond gadgets this time which is ok because they were getting a bit boring and ott. Urmm... and they could of had a bit more action. The length of the movie didn't bother me, I like longer movies, they seem better and more complete to me. I loved the poker game too.

Oh yeah. I didn't like that they killed off that girl at the start. She was toooooooo hot:grumpy: and I didn't like the intro music much, wasn't really 'Bond'
 
Back