Casual Fridaynight League for fair players [GT3] 5-6-2020 start?PS4 

• Thread starter AvolA
  • 2 comments

Are you interested in the CFL and would you join if i made it happen?

• Total voters
Netherlands
Netherlands
Hi there,

I am looking for more depth in my PC2 experience, besides Online lobby racing. I have created a community (thread) to play some PC2 with fair players occasionally, but was also wondering if i could pull off a casual fridaynight league. This is what i've had in mind, and i would like your honest opinions if this has any chance of succeeding (and of course, whether you're interested):

- Random Fridaynight from 20:00/20:30 - ..:.. UTC/GMT +2 hours (EURO).
- You'll get invited through PS4 community where you will also find all League-data (possibly with created party)
- During the week we choose the class and track through poll (can be done here?)
- Minimum of 5 participants, maximum of 14

Some settings to the lobby would be:

Practice: 10 mins
Qualification: 15 mins
Race: 10 laps with mandatory PIT (manual)

Race class would be mainly GT and occasionally LMP, depending on the wishes from participants.

So, that's about it for now. There are still some things i need to give some extra thought but i hope to get some replies and we can make this happen.

Last edited:
We need a bit more people who want to participate in a simple championship of 4 rounds sofar:

Monza
Hockenheim
RBR
Laguna Seca

All short and fast tracks with a maximum of 8-10 rounds incl mandatory manual PIT.

I would like to propose some data of when we can start the first race. I've already created the championship in-game, so we're ready to roll!

Guys, i am thinking about starting off on Friday evening 5-6-2020, 20.00hr GMT+1 (Europe). Anyone interested in racing in championship style? It's like online lobby racing, but this time you will also receive standings over 4 tracks in total :D

You can win some amaaaazing prices, like a hand-made signature or avatar, showing you have won the [CFL].

Back