Casual Racing - Keep it Clean - Keep it Fun - on PS4

• Thread starter ynot
  • 27 comments
United States
San Antonio, Texas
Obi-Tonobi
Welcome to Ready Or Not Racing

I have been hosting weekly and league races since 2011 back on Gran Turismo 5, GT6, and GT Sport

Also some races on PCars 1 and a little bit of Drive Club.

If you are interested in participating send Obi-Tonobi a friend request on PS4. Events will be posted here on GTPlanet, our facebook page (Ready Or Not Racing). Like us on facebook. Check out www.readyornotracing.com for links to other locations. Looking forward to racing with you soon.

All skill levels are welcome.

Race as clean as you can.

Deliberate dirty racers will be removed from the lobby.

4 Rules

• Race clean.
  • Pass clean or wait until you can. It is your job to pass the car in front of you without causing an incident.
  • Have Fun.
  • Join us when you can. You do not have to commit to each weeks races to participate.

Continuous problems will result in removal from the club.

Last edited:
One issue but not a big problem is you can not practice while your waiting for the race to start. GT Sport has that and it's nice. Just have to deal with it. Still looking forward to it tonight.

Worth putting a tag at the start of your title.

[PS4 NA] Wednesday Night Races - Ready Or Not Racing - Starting 9/2

That would be perfect :)

(related, I'm thinking of making a thread too, Xbox EU times though)

Worth putting a tag at the start of your title.

[PS4 NA] Wednesday Night Races - Ready Or Not Racing - Starting 9/2

That would be perfect :)

(related, I'm thinking of making a thread too, Xbox EU times though)
Good idea. Not thinking about those lesser platforms. Just kidding. Thanks

Good idea. Not thinking about those lesser platforms. Just kidding. Thanks
Had a lobby open last night for a little while. Only a few showed up. Took me a while on the Gran Turismo games to get a solid group going so hopefully in a few weeks we will have some regulars. Good luck on Xbox. Let me know how it goes. Wish we had cross platform racing

One issue but not a big problem is you can not practice while your waiting for the race to start. GT Sport has that and it's nice. Just have to deal with it. Still looking forward to it tonight.
That and no qualifying but it’s almost like the shuffle races from back in the gt5 days, some good racing still to be had

Thank you to those from here that showed up last night. Was a good first night. Had about 13 or 14 at one point. Good racing over all. Had to kick one or two. Was fun which was the whole point of it. Join us next Wed. Thanks again.

How many players you getting for your races at the moment?

I'm doing similar on Xbox, just seeing what the population is like :)

How many players you getting for your races at the moment?

I'm doing similar on Xbox, just seeing what the population is like :)
1st week about 13 or 14. Last two weeks only a few maybe 3 to 5 with some just racing a race or two then leaving. Game really needs to allow practicing when you join the lobby before I hit the start race button like Gran Turismo does. In lobby messaging like GT also. Maybe you could send and email suggestion. With no practice ability it makes it hard to wait for enough players to start a race since there is nothing to do. When I open a lobby I too have to just sit there hoping someone joins. Would be nice to be able to go out on the track and turn some laps in different cars to see which you like best. I'm going to keep running each Wed for a while to see if I can get a group of regulars then start some league races. Ran league races on Gran Turismo 5, 6, and Sport every week since 2011.

No racing tonight for me. Not feeling well. Stomach upset and this game makes me a little motion sick anyways sometimes. Thanks

Should have some lobbies running this weekend. Jump in a race or two if your on.

Last edited:
It's the old time difference thing that would be a problem for me. Maybe if I can't sleep one night... :)

In the meantime maybe a few of my north american friends who have PC3 might be interested. @slthree, @Benny44, @Skip7950 - interested in stretching your PC3 wings?

Tonight 2/3 - GT (A) cars at Monza, 12 lap races, starting at 8pm central time. Hosted by Obi-Tonobi on PS4. Come race.

Tonight 2/3 - GT (A) cars at Monza, 12 lap races, starting at 8pm central time. Hosted by Obi-Tonobi on PS4. Come race.
I wish I could join. But I'm an early riser and I'm two hours ahead of you. I've been looking for some fun, casual races

I wish I could join. But I'm an early riser and I'm two hours ahead of you. I've been looking for some fun, casual races
Send me a friend request to Obi-Tonobi. We'll race at some point

Going to be hosting races each week on Saturday nights. Variety of cars classes and tracks. See original post. Come race with us. Send me a friend request. PSN I.D. is Obi-Tonobi

Going to be hosting races each week on Saturday nights. Variety of cars classes and tracks. See original post. Come race with us. Send me a friend request. PSN I.D. is Obi-Tonobi
slthree wants to participate.

I love to run with the guys out of Europe but depending on the time of year and my job it's really hard to get home by 3:00 to join them.

I loved your second rule that you posted a long long time ago when you said it is the faster car that has the responsibility to pass safely.

I've been barged a few times and it doesn't feel good. I'm slow but I'm clean and would have no problem adhering to your rules.

I love to run with the guys out of Europe but depending on the time of year and my job it's really hard to get home by 3:00 to join them.

I loved your second rule that you posted a long long time ago when you said it is the faster car that has the responsibility to pass safely.

I've been barged a few times and it doesn't feel good. I'm slow but I'm clean and would have no problem adhering to your rules.
Join the lobby when you can. Im on other times as well. Send me a friend request to stay in touch.

What part of Europe are you in?

Just a reminder about tonight's races. Lobby opens at 8:00 p.m. Come race and invite your friends

Back