Casual Racing Mondays • Xbox • 20.00 BST every Monday

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 11 comments
Ireland
Codemasters (EA)
PJTierney
CRM_8.png

Welcome to Casual Racing Mondays!

Casual Racing Mondays is an Xbox club for motorsport fans of all skill levels that want to enjoy trouble-free racing online.
We currently play Project CARS 3 every Monday, check the Racing FAQ for details.

How to Get Started
  1. Change your nickname in the Discord server to match your Xbox Gamertag.​
  2. Say hello in #casual_racing_mondays.​

Community Rules & Guidelines
  • Casual Racing Mondays is a family-friendly "Safe for Work" community.​
  • For rules and guidelines on the server and how to interact with the community (specifically on Discord, GTPlanet rules obviously take precedence on the forum), go here.
  • For rules and guidelines on how to race safely on-track, go here.​

Join the Discord Server
  • All of the official communication, announcements and updates take place in our official Discord server, though feel free to use this thread too.
  • Everybody is welcome to join and hang out with like-minded fans of racing games and motorsport.

CRM_21.png

Useful Links

Tonight we're racing the Honda 2&4 Concept :)

Lobby will be public so hop on in if you're online.

[edit: Session over. Next week is Formula X :) ]

Last edited:
Too bad the game isn't cross platform as I'm on the PS4. I have been hosting multiplayer lobbies on the weekends and we've had the grid filled up with 6-12 racers on the public lobbies.

The variety of cars, tracks, time of day and weather setups make the multiplayer mode fresh and fun everytime.

I recommend Road America with GTA cars for a good multiplayer course. 4-6 laps.

Last edited:
Too bad the game isn't cross platform as I'm on the PS4. I have been hosting multiplayer lobbies on the weekends and we've had the grid filled up with 6-12 racers on the public lobbies.

The variety of cars, tracks, time of day and weather setups make the multiplayer mode fresh and fun everytime.

I recommend Road America with GTA cars for a good multiplayer course. 4-6 laps.
Well I've been doing basically the same thing on PS4 on Saturdays and it's dead most if the time. Sad too since the game is kinda fun. Thinking of trying a different night. I think it's just people were turned off by this game from the start.

Yup, attendance isn't massive but I've got some regulars in and it's good fun.

Speaking of, Formula X tonight; I'm just about to start so anybody can hop on in right now. Lobby's public as always, easy to find.

You still getting some turn out for your events? Dead on PlayStation. Sad cause the game is fun.
Averaging 10-11 a night, with lobbies peaking around 15. I have a core group that always race, and then a few others dip in and out.

Sometimes it depends on the cars, and how cooperative the servers are at the time.

Last edited:
Tomorrow we’ll be racing Hypercars.

Take any road car, slap all the upgrades on it and away you go 😄

With this we’ll have used every car class in the game, so future weeks will be repeats of the most popular ones.

Back