Category 5 Tuning (1-8-12) 57 Tunes Available!

• Thread starter GT_Jwolf
  • 44 comments
Please...2013 Ford Focus ST
....2012 BMW M5..... 2010Mercedez-Benz CL 65 AMG
.....2010 Audi S4.....2005 Honda NSX-R.....2005 Honda NSX-R.....2010 Mercedes-Benz E 63 AMG.....2010 Aston Martin V12 Virage.....2005 TVR Sagaris.....2010 Lexus LF-A.....2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS.....2009 Mercedes-Benz SLR Stirling Moss.....2010 Saleen S5S Raptor.....2010 Nissan GT-R SpecV.....2010 Rossion Q1.....2010 R8 5.2 FSI quattro.....2010 Wiesmann GT MF5.....2011McLaren MP4-12C.....2010 Devon GTX.....2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06.....2005 Ford GT..... (21 total) plus 3 Thanks

Due to time constraints I would appreciate only one or two tunes at a time. I already have a Devon, Ford GT, Rossion Q1, and I would recommend looking at my two Corvette GS tunes as a substitute to the Z06.

If there is any priority on the tunes you requested let me know which one you would like me to do first. Thanks :)

Due to time constraints I would appreciate only one or two tunes at a time. I already have a Devon, Ford GT, Rossion Q1, and I would recommend looking at my two Corvette GS tunes as a substitute to the Z06.

If there is any priority on the tunes you requested let me know which one you would like me to do first. Thanks :)
Sure.....2013 ford focus, the McLaren and then work the S class back down. Could you notify me as you put them out please? Nice work on the Bentley R1. Man, that new firmware on the Elite really smoothed everything out to the nines. It really beefed up the FFB also. Didn't need it to be stronger.With in-game set at 100, the highest I would ever go in FM4 is 40. I like mostly...... in-game 65 and wheel 50 (ffb) Sen at 540 Drift>OFF, Lin> 30, spr >1, and dpr -3 I keep the fans on AUTO (not always running) and it is cool to the touch.....literally. It is a masterpiece. 👍 .....sorry ps The vette sub will be fine. You're the boss.

I have a Huayra tune up to go with some of the other new cars. Hope you guys are all enjoying them. I also re-thought which vehicles to remove from the storefront in the coming weeks, as it's now full.

Just did a check and my storefront just made the top 30 for tuning. Thank you so much to all of you who have gone and checked it out. :D

I have a Huayra tune up to go with some of the other new cars. Hope you guys are all enjoying them. I also re-thought which vehicles to remove from the storefront in the coming weeks, as it's now full.

Just did a check and my storefront just made the top 30 for tuning. Thank you so much to all of you who have gone and checked it out. :D
Is there any way to download and view your storefront online, w/o having to power up the xbox........anybody?

To answer your question I don't believe so. I also have the 2013 Focus tune up, it's for A Class. I'll be updating the OP List shortly, I hope you like it.

To answer your question I don't believe so. I also have the 2013 Focus tune up, it's for A Class. I'll be updating the OP List shortly, I hope you like it.
Excellent! The FF is a great driving car. Love the older model you tuned. Looking forward to the 2013 this evening.

Excellent! The FF is a great driving car. Love the older model you tuned. Looking forward to the 2013 this evening.
I took the 2013 Ford Focus out last night, and man is it sweet. I tried w/ TC off and On and it seems faster with it off, especially coming over grass back onto the track after overshooting a turn. Is that typical/ make sense?

Are your tunes set up for TC and..... Oh shat!!!! I cant think of the other #$@^&$ assist.......brain fart!! Anyway OFF or On? Stabalizers or something like that......%#$*^$!!...aggravating getting old. :crazy:

Anyway, just love the handling, and on the VW Golf too. Keep up the great work. Maybe you'll get to play FM4 someday....lol. :)

Do you think that you could work out a tune for the Bentley #7 Speed 8? I have gotten it up to 245mph on benchmark but I would like to be able to get it up to 250mph. The car does wonders on sunset! I will buy it from you if you can help me!

I'll give it a shot tonight, I've never done a speedway setup before but I'll see what I can do. :)

I'll give it a shot tonight, I've never done a speedway setup before but I'll see what I can do. :)
a 37,xxx sec Indianapolis Speedway would be nice. :cool:

I just can't seem to find a tune to break into the 37 sec mark. I'm a descent Oval racer too.

I'll give it a shot at Indy too, so far no luck at Benchmark unfortunately, I'm just not sure the car has the legs to make it to 250 (plus I'm relatively new to oval tuning so this is all new for me too, I don't to be selling you guys any junk so I'll make sure to try and get it right first).

Maximizing the top speed from the gearing standpoint seems like a black art at this point, but I will definitely continue to work on it tomorrow. :)

UPDATE: Down to 38.3 so far :) Really starting to get the transmission dialed in.

Ok well I have gotten the time down to a 38.273 (Good for top 350 so far on the leaderboard) which I'm pretty proud of, basically just learning the proper technique for doing the oval. My god the precision needed is insane.

I know that I can get it down at least another tenth on technique alone and probably get a little more out of the tune. I'm going to take a break on this for a little while to give my hand and my wheel a bit of a rest. So far everything is looking promising.

Update: Down to 38.1 so far :)

Back