clippy-f1 Messages 19 Messages Clippy-GTPLR Feb 29, 2012 #1 Hi, Does anyone have an extra caterham fireblade to trade, sell, give ? Wanting to race a couple of pals who have them. Cheers. Clippy-f1 Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
Hi, Does anyone have an extra caterham fireblade to trade, sell, give ? Wanting to race a couple of pals who have them. Cheers. Clippy-f1
Mikathechaos21 Messages 564 Zagreb Messages Mikathechaos21 Feb 29, 2012 #2 I got it, and I can trade you right now, what do you offer?
Mikathechaos21 Messages 564 Zagreb Messages Mikathechaos21 Feb 29, 2012 #3 clippy-f1 Hi, Does anyone have an extra caterham fireblade to trade, sell, give ? Wanting to race a couple of pals who have them. Cheers. Clippy-f1 Click to expand... You want it or?
clippy-f1 Hi, Does anyone have an extra caterham fireblade to trade, sell, give ? Wanting to race a couple of pals who have them. Cheers. Clippy-f1 Click to expand... You want it or?
clippy-f1 Messages 19 Messages Clippy-GTPLR Feb 29, 2012 #4 Hi Mikathechaos21, I am at work in the moment, PSN clippy-f1 or let me know what you are after ? and will catch up with you when home. Thx for replying 👍
Hi Mikathechaos21, I am at work in the moment, PSN clippy-f1 or let me know what you are after ? and will catch up with you when home. Thx for replying 👍
Mikathechaos21 Messages 564 Zagreb Messages Mikathechaos21 Feb 29, 2012 #5 gta gtr, but I don't think I can ask you that for caterham, maybe normal gtr or something like m3 or any in that range
gta gtr, but I don't think I can ask you that for caterham, maybe normal gtr or something like m3 or any in that range
clippy-f1 Messages 19 Messages Clippy-GTPLR Feb 29, 2012 #6 okie dokie, will have a look tonight and see what I have in the garage. Cheers.
BMWM52012 Messages 359 probably not Messages jmoney3131 Feb 29, 2012 #7 got one in blue if you need a back up option.
clippy-f1 Messages 19 Messages Clippy-GTPLR Feb 29, 2012 #8 Nice one thx, what are you looking to trade ?
BMWM52012 Messages 359 probably not Messages jmoney3131 Feb 29, 2012 #9 what do you have, I'm looking to get rid of it, I have 2.
clippy-f1 Messages 19 Messages Clippy-GTPLR Feb 29, 2012 #10 Just had the game since January, so the usual crop plus all the DLC. ? PM'd you a request ? Ta Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
BMWM52012 Messages 359 probably not Messages jmoney3131 Feb 29, 2012 #11 what does the usual crop include? Do you have a suzuki gsx/r , I think its called something like that.
what does the usual crop include? Do you have a suzuki gsx/r , I think its called something like that.