Caterham

  • Thread starter Thread starter LiveWire11C
  • 17 comments
  • 920 views
Messages
142
United States
NV
Messages
LiveWire11C
Looking for caterhams, let me know what you want for them. Wanting several of them.
 
Do you have a Saleen S7, Jaguar XJ220, or any other standard super cars?
 
Do you have any tickets?
 
No tickets right now. I'll have to check on the standard super cars, in a few hours.
 
I've got a couple with kms but 0 switches.

Do you have any matte paints?
 
I have caterham black, boston green, aztec orange and the blue that I can't remember the name, all of them 0/0/0, if you can get the tickets from the seasonal events at least, we can make a good deal 👍
 
ParkourVeyron and Sikbeta, I only have a level 8 ticket to earn, will that work? ParkourVeyron gets dibs since he posted first.

TronCosmonaut, I have Matte Dark Red and Matte Dark Blue I would trade.

disneyland5, any of these interest you?
  • Dual Note Concept
  • V16T
  • DN-X Concept
 
Last edited:
The Level 8 ticket will work fine. I'll send a FR ASAP.
 
I'll earn it tonight, I'll send it as soon as I do.
 
I'll earn it tonight, I'll send it as soon as I do.

don't forget to dupe it, so you can send it to me :D what Seven Fireblade '02 do you want?

Edit

# Lemans Quattro
# Nuvolari Quattro

These 2 you posted above cannot be traded
 
Removed those two, thanks. I don't know how to dupe, but if there is something else you want, I would be happy to trade.
 
LiveWire11C
TronCosmonaut, I have Matte Dark Red and Matte Dark Blue I would trade.

Sounds good, send me a FR and I'll send you one tomorrow after reset
 
ParkourVeyron, the ticket is sent.

TronCosmonaut, FR sent, will send paints after it is accepted and reset. I hit my limit.
 
LiveWire11C
ParkourVeyron, the ticket is sent.

TronCosmonaut, FR sent, will send paints after it is accepted and reset. I hit my limit.

Car sent
 
The Fireblade's been sent. It's in GT-CHROME-05-C. (it wasn't me that painted it that way though) I also sent you a few extra goodies. ;) (a random selection of suits and helmets, a Formula Chameleon Green and a Gold Chrome)
 
Thanks all, I'm still looking for more, if you have them. Parkour, thanks for all the extra stuff!
 
Back