Cats, Dogs, and other GT4 Hazards...

  • Thread starter Thread starter UrsaMajorPrime
  • 56 comments
  • 3,158 views
ferrari_chris
Perhaps you would care to share the joke with others?

Not me of course, I understand it fully, :lol:. :sly:

But there may be others who don't get it, but are too scared to ask, so I'll ask for their benefit:

I don't get it - please explain? :dunce:

:)


Alright then, I'm not sure where or how it started, but the old Pontiac GTO's were called "Goats". (In fact, I think any GTO is called a Goat) - it's just a 'hip' way of prounouncing GTO as far as I know. (If anybody else has more info on that, please enlighten me/us)

Thus, "The Interceptor Incedent really 'got my goat'" (Got my GTO) - I thought it would a funny way to say it since I was posting in a racing forum...

UMP
 
some of the problems i get is that sometimes i cant keep women away. they just seem to jump in my lap and press buttons. nah im only joking
i dont have any pets
 
drfterxl
some of the problems i get is that sometimes i cant keep women away. they just seem to jump in my lap and press buttons. nah im only joking
i dont have any pets

I think most of us wish we had that problem instead of wrestling with our pets...

UMP
 
UrsaMajorPrime
I think most of us wish we had that problem instead of wrestling with our pets...

UMP

I just wish i had that problem.....lonely driver huh.....:(:(
 
So where does Girlfriend sit in "Cats, Dogs, and other GT4 Hazards?"


She can kick my ass at the game, and insists on Back-seat driving (Considering i'm sitting on my bed and using a Dualshock 2 controller, is it Head-rest D-padding? :dopey: )
 
my cats are too stoned/lazy to pester me, my little bro likes to watch me though and ask annoying questions (he's 6) when im concentrating and puts me off. its worse when im at the pc. he jumps all over me and tries to type, which usually ends up with

stu says:
gbhfdsuigfjihnjf

(random contact) says:
dude, are you stoned?
 
During the Nurburgring 4hr about 3 hours through, i decided to get a drink.

little did i know the ds2 cable had found its way behind the tongue of my shoe and as i walked off i tripped on it, looked round and saw the ps2 teetering on the edge of the table, i dived over the back of the couch and caught it just as it fell, guess what happened next

yeap the reset button touched one of my fingers, aaaaaaaaaaaaargh bastard! subsquently my ds2 was in little pieces all over my floor.
 
my cat will try and sit with me...I just put the footrest on the recliner up...she will sit the calm,so she feels like shes on my lap....she will go to town on my prize car list though...starts biting and ripping it to shreds....I just print another one...I go through about 1 list a month :crazy:
 
BFI
During the Nurburgring 4hr about 3 hours through, i decided to get a drink.

little did i know the ds2 cable had found its way behind the tongue of my shoe and as i walked off i tripped on it, looked round and saw the ps2 teetering on the edge of the table, i dived over the back of the couch and caught it just as it fell, guess what happened next

yeap the reset button touched one of my fingers, aaaaaaaaaaaaargh bastard! subsquently my ds2 was in little pieces all over my floor.



darn that bites..that reminds me, i remember once i had to get up for a drink, i went and poured me a nice cold glass of lemonade, im on my way back to my gt4 game and then my lil sis had to bother me with her retatrded tea party, barbie playnin bull****, and i said no(normally i play wit her cuz i love her). Being annoyin, she goes and threatens to un-pause my gt4 game, so i go and grab one of her retarded dolls and threatened to cut the hair off she screams and cries and gives up. i laugh and as soon as i turn around i trip over my ds2 cord and fall flat on my face with lemonade going everywhere and landing on my ps2 and everything. @#$$ alot of wrong words went flyin
 
futuredrifter
darn that bites..that reminds me, i remember once i had to get up for a drink, i went and poured me a nice cold glass of lemonade, im on my way back to my gt4 game and then my lil sis had to bother me with her retatrded tea party, barbie playnin bull****, and i said no(normally i play wit her cuz i love her). Being annoyin, she goes and threatens to un-pause my gt4 game, so i go and grab one of her retarded dolls and threatened to cut the hair off she screams and cries and gives up. i laugh and as soon as i turn around i trip over my ds2 cord and fall flat on my face with lemonade going everywhere and landing on my ps2 and everything. @#$$ alot of wrong words went flyin
The moral of the story?

Don't be mean to your sister. :lol:
 
My cat likes to sit behind the PS2, and once pushed it off its stand (fortunately, the shelf was only about 4 inches off the ground). Even though I drag him away every time he still does it.
 
My sister has a Pomeranian that likes to zip around like a Skyline on NOS, one time she ran smack dab in to this HUGE mirror we had when i heard a thud i got distracted from a race i was doing, luckily no harm done...
 
futuredrifter
IM LOVE HER DIDNT U'ALL READ MA STORY CORECTLY I ALWAYS PLAY WIT HER EVEN TODAY WE WERE PLAYIN TENNIS
And look what happens when you don't play with her - Bad karma dude... :sick:
 
Well, I was playing yesterday trying to get all the cars I wanted when my g/f wanted to go shopping....Well, I didn't want to be a pain, but I said, "maybe later?" Wasn't good. I gave in....and spent the next 4 hours buying $100+ clothing.

My punishment....shoe shopping. :crazy:
 
ferrari_chris
The moral of the story?

Don't be mean to your sister. :lol:

Nah, be mean if you want! lol Just know when she's rich, you won't see much of the money.... 💡

My cat loves me to death. And like most cats, she's happy when she's sitting in her owner's lap (me). And like most cats, when she's happy, she likes to claw at things like a pulsating porcupine. Thing is...I'm male. I don't appreciate that none too much when I'm racing. :scared:

Biggest hazard for my GT4 experience: the computer chair I occasionally use. It has wheels.... :dopey: I seem to forget that a lot when I'm leaning forward and burning my eyes out of their sockets. LOL
 
Boy i'm glad I dont have one o them thar steering wichamacallits, 'cuz my cats have a thing for socks,laying in inconvinient places, and pawing at the cars in the magic luminecent box in front of me. Then I have to deal with my 12 year old brother who acts like he's 5, and twin sisters who are typical, annoying 14 year old girls(my step dad said never cause a stampede of angry women though). then you got my video game, magic the gathering, demolay(?) addict brother. and I have to share one tv and ps2 with them (my mom and stepdad have their own setup which includes a gamecube an N64 and a ps2, so they hide while we beat eachother with sticks to get at the games, and oh boy is that fun :trouble:
 
SRV2LOW4ME
My damn hamster see's me playin GT4 in the dark, and thinks its time to come out and play, so he'll gnaw at the bars till I let him out into his ball to run around. Then, when i'm in a battle for lead position, he always gets stuck on something and starts freakin out till I have to pause the game and go rescue him. Ahwell, i'm sure Shumaucher has the same problems.

LOL!!!! I wonder how he gets when he gets freaked out!!


I was doing that one driving mission with the Mclaren SLR at the ring, and I was in the lead about to finish when i think it was a cat that got on to some wires out side on the roof and shut off the entire power of the house!!! i have yet to pass this mission and dam i feel angry and sad at that dam cat cuz he fried, but also fried my chances of beating this dam mission. And I was soooo close!!!
 
when i was playing 24 hours le mans II with stock Playstation '04, i was on 8th hours and i left to work.. and guess what? my dfp is still plug in and my baby sister (20 month old) got on my chair and played it :ouch: lucky it only park there for just 15 min and put me 5 laps behind, and i kept going and got first place by 18th hours and won it, and also my other 2 sisters play it sometime (yes, 3 sisters :ouch:)
 
MADTJ
when i was playing 24 hours le mans II with stock Playstation '04, i was on 8th hours and i left to work.. and guess what? my dfp is still plug in and my baby sister (20 month old) got on my chair and played it :ouch: lucky it only park there for just 15 min and put me 5 laps behind, and i kept going and got first place by 18th hours and won it, and also my other 2 sisters play it sometime (yes, 3 sisters :ouch:)

trust me i kno how u feel
 
My cats think that the Xbox and Gamecube adapters on my wheel along with the a/v cords are play toys so on the final turn in the second slalom test, with my time well under the gold time, all three (yes, three) cats pull out the a/v cord, leaving me blind, and losing the test! And another time WAY late at night during Mission 11, in the lead, the T.V. turns off and I lose 🤬. I ask my sister what the f&ck happened and she told me she forgot to tell me the T.V. was on sleep!
 
GT4freak32492
My cats think that the Xbox and Gamecube adapters on my wheel along with the a/v cords are play toys so on the final turn in the second slalom test, with my time well under the gold time, all three (yes, three) cats pull out the a/v cord, leaving me blind, and losing the test! And another time WAY late at night during Mission 11, in the lead, the T.V. turns off and I lose 🤬. I ask my sister what the f&ck happened and she told me she forgot to tell me the T.V. was on sleep!

Sleep mode on the TV, dude, that had to bite - I mean a power loss to everything is understandable, but having your screen just go blank and the tv shut off - I'd be thinking of gremlins and poultergeists!

UMP
 
Back