CCCL Competition Week 6

Speedster502

Design + Photography
Premium
United Kingdom
Lincoln
Speedster502

So, here it is! The Sixth CCCL Competition.
The winner of week 5 can Think up the theme and be the judge for week 7
The winner of week 6 can Think up the theme and be the judge for week 8
And so on..

CCCL Stands for: Certain Car, Certain Location.

This Weeks CCCL Theme is:
Car: Any Ford GT i.e Concept, Race cars, Production model
Location: New York City Now including Phototravel Times Square

Chosen by Week 4 Winner, garnettrules21

The CCCL Competition is very Strict editing wise.

Allowed Tools are:
Brightness/Contrast (To give your pic a better lighting)
Resizing/Cropping
Clone stamp, to remove the GT4 Watermark.
* You can change your Entry ONCE, but please edit your post and note that you did so!
* You may only enter 1 entry, Mark this as your FINAL ENTRY
* If you upload your pic, please do so at Imageshack
* Upload either a thumbnail of your picture, or your thumbnail together with a preview. This cannot be bigger then 400x300

The Deadline is 13th March
Well, Have Fun!
If you have any questions, feel free to pm me.​

Well I don't actaully know. I will keep running this comp until Ray tells me that he wants it back but I enjoy running it a lot. But for now just presume so.

Sorry if i wasn't online yesterday, but if you want to fully take the competition, be my guest. I'm very busy lately and i don't know if i can manage managing a comp, because i need to make time for entering them too and school alongside.

Anyways, very nice theme. New York has got some great reflections and the Ford GT is very well textured so i'm sure we'll see some great quality shots here!

Okay, but when I get to busy as I have some exams this year (I am dreading them!) I will probably need to hand it over back to you or someone else for 3-4 weeks.
This theme is very intresting, as Ray said the car Ford GT is a very well textured car and the track gives some nice blurs. Just to get something cleared the comp is any version of the Ford GT is allowed

Ok, you can send me a PM when that is, because then probably mine will be over 👍

Nice shot Freddy, it was smart to use a non-striped one.

FINAL ENTRY
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II @ New York

Click to enlarge

Whoa, this theme is going to bring a lot of superb entries me thinks. :D
Already two amazing entries, great work Mog and fred. 👍
Going to have to come up with something special to make it into the poll for this one.

PREVIEW

Ford GT @ New york
FINAL ENTRY

p.s Ray that Pic is amazing!!

Evo, yes it is :D Tommi, thanks. Your shot is very clean btw.

Great shots so far.

Freddy, how did you get your colors vivid like that? Does it have to do with the 'screen' setting during the replay?

Edit: Tommi's link is not working for me, can everyone else see it enlarged?

Great shots so far.

Freddy, how did you get your colors vivid like that? Does it have to do with the 'screen' setting during the replay?

Edit: Tommi's link is not working for me, can everyone else see it enlarged?

Yeah, the small shot is linking to www.imageshack.us

Thank you drift and beer. The colour of the shot was achieved with the settings in gt itself. Play a little bit around with white balance et voilà...

Prerview:

gtnyprevr3.jpg

Final Entry:

I might change it if one of my dark/shiny pics turns out well​

Nice shot M3_CSL!

EDIT:Link fixed
(quality reduced:()

[empty space];2596443
this shot looks strikingly fimiliar :P

Yeah! Wasn't it similar to your RSC shot? Pretty much that was an inspiration. I was glad i got such a wide angle on this one whilst maintaining a crisp car and a sweet blur :D

FINAL ENTRY​

New York - Ford GT´02​
(click for full view)

Yeah! Wasn't it similar to your RSC shot? Pretty much that was an inspiration. I was glad i got such a wide angle on this one whilst maintaining a crisp car and a sweet blur :D

i have nearly the exact same picture in my gallery.

Holy cow, i had no idea the RSC shot was even at the same building! That's a huge coincidence.

Latest Posts

Back