CCR: Casual Community Racing (PS4)

Discussion in 'PCARS Clubs & Leagues' started by ColouredBadger, May 18, 2015.

1. PolarMoSpo

PolarMoSpo

I would like to join. I was looking for something like ccr where we race and not play bump cars

2. ColouredBadger

ColouredBadger (Banned)

Hi Polar. Unfortunately CCR is on hiatus at the moment as GT has become very sparce in players on PS3. As well as this, Project CARS worked out as a major disappointment on all fronts and there are no races being planned.

CCR is awaiting GT Sport to be released so we can re-establish ourselves as a Gran Turismo racing group, with the hopes of continuing our success from GT6.

My apologies to you. Hopefully you could join us all on GT Sport when it is released next year. :)

3. Skip7950

Skip7950

Hi...your league sounds great, but sin this was written sometime ago, pleas le me know if it is still opertional..I am interested in joining! Thanks!

4. ColouredBadger

ColouredBadger (Banned)

Hello Skip.
    It's a two-part answer really. Yes we are will going, however, as we are mainly a GT group we are currently on hiatus until GT Sport is released, and aren't arranging any races. You are more than welcome to join us, and we will be kick-starting CCR again shortly before release to reinvigorate the group and our forum for old members as well as finding new members to join us.

If you're still interested, I shall arrange the rest through private message. But we won't be racing again until GT Sport so it is up to you when you join us. :)

5. Skip7950

Skip7950

Yes, I definitely plan to buy GT Sport when it comes out...I do miss the GT platform! Please keep me in the loop as to your plans...
    Thanks and a very Merry Christmas to you and yours!