CD Purchase SuggestionsMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Iceman
  • 38 comments
  • 1,334 views
Slipknot rules. I don't understand What is so wrong with them. But To what shannon said, The only other member of Metallica that was in a league of their own was Clif, the origional bassist. Rob messed up St. Anger. James is good, but not the best. Kirk is one of the best but not the best.
 
gtavcfan
Anyways, does Quiet Riot or Tesla fit anywhere in speed metal (albums: "Metal Healt" and "Mechanical Resonance.")
Tesla and Quiet Riot are classed as Heavy Metal.
 
Silverzone
Slipknot rules. I don't understand What is so wrong with them. But To what shannon said, The only other member of Metallica that was in a league of their own was Clif, the origional bassist. Rob messed up St. Anger. James is good, but not the best. Kirk is one of the best but not the best.

Right on, Cliff was the best bassist ever. 👍

Anybody else agree?
 
Cliff was a good bass player, I don't think best ever, but he was certainly quite talented.
 
ROAD_DOGG33J
Right on, Cliff was the best bassist ever. 👍

Anybody else agree?

Too bad he had to die. If he hadn't we probably wouldn't have had to listen to St. Anger's crappy bass.
 
Silverzone
Too bad he had to die. If he hadn't we probably wouldn't have had to listen to St. Anger's crappy bass.
If he hadn´t died we probably woulnd´t had to listen to St. Anger at all.

And my favorite drumer is Ricardo Confessori, from Shaman. Watching he perform a drum solo is just amazing.

Ricardo Confessori´s Biography
 
Never listened to Shaman. Might have to get some of their stuff. Thanks FatAssBR! 👍
 
Jimmy Enslashay
Never listened to Shaman. Might have to get some of their stuff. Thanks FatAssBR! 👍
No problem. I don´t know if you gonna like it though. I see you are more of a thrash metal guy, and Shaman is more of a melodic metal band. But if you like Bruce Dickinson, Iron Maiden, Helloween and stuff like this, then you should enjoy it.
 
I like 1 Iron Maiden song: 2 Minutes to Midnight, and I don't mind Number of the Beast. I just hate his voice. I also downloaded 1 Shaman song to see if I like. I don't like, but oh well, I like to expand my musical knowledge with experience, so thanks anyway.
 
Back