CD-Rom of the show Lost!

  • Thread starter Thread starter mack9
  • 5 comments
  • 795 views
Messages
60
Anyone heard about the CD-Rom of the show Lost?? The cd includes exclusive interviews with the makers of the show and the trailer of their 2nd season plus a sneak peak of season 3. Totally a great stuff for the viewers of the show.
 
How is one able to attain this cd-rom?
 
I think it will be included in the August 28th issue of the TV Guide magazine. The CD will also features a sneak peek of season 3 and a bonus Easter Egg too. Pretty cool.
 
Is this an American magazine?
 
Is this an American magazine?
Yes, it is owned by NewsCorp, Rupert Murdoch's company. It is a weekly magazine that discusses television and gives the show schedules.

As for the CD-ROM, don't bother. I got this last year when they did it and was extremely disappointed. It was the small sized disc (3 inch I think) and didn't have anything that you can't find online or won't see elsewhere within a month.


Just curious, why wasn't this posted in the Lost thread?
 
There was a small CD attached to the TV Guide some time ago...don't remember exactly when. It was before they changed to the new format. I believe it was either toward the end of the 1st or the beginning of the second season...but it was pretty neat. And I think the new issue looks the same too. Cant wait for the season 3!
 
Back