Cds you just cant stop listening toMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter HATEKORE
  • 47 comments
  • 2,007 views

HATEKORE

(Banned)
Messages
253
Name a cd that youve really been playing alot the last few weeks and a few words on why you cant stop listening

Superjoint Ritual - Use once and Destroy - This cd crushes me, no music compares to them. This album is so unique and one of a kind, it makes all other bands sound the same this album is definantly the new direction of heavy metal and i wont be suprised when 100 bands start ripping these guys off because there so good, but nothing will compare to them They are the true metal kings
 
I think there has been too many threads like this.

But a week ago I was constantly listening to Lamb of God - "Ashes of the Wake", Malevolent Creation - "Warkult", Psycroptic - "Septor of Ancients", Devolved - "Calculated" or In Battle - "Welcome to the Battlefield".

I've been musically bored lately. Nothing much good has come out.
 
Symphony X - The Odyssey (In particular, the song Odyssey will hold me captivated for the entire 24 minutes of it's length)
Dredg - Leitmotif
Chicane - Through the Maddening Crowds (I think that's the name of the album)
 
Green Day - American Idiot, Metallica - And Justice For All, RE Apocalypse soundtrack.
 
Lamb of God - "Ashes of the Wake"
Tool - "Salival"
Orbital - "The middle of nowhere"
Various artists - "Lost Highway soundtrack"



;)
 
The Mars Volta - Deloused in the Comatorium
Opeth - Damnation
Coheed and Cambria - Second Stage Turbine Blade
 
Pink Floyd - "The Wall (Disc 2)"

Rip it your computer, throw it in Winamp all jumbled around and it sounds like ****. Play it in the proper CD track layout and everything flows nicely and makes for some very good sleep music. 👍
 
Angra - Temple of Shadows
Green Day - American Idiot
Dream Theater - Live at Budokan
Symphony X - The Odissey
 
I been listening to alot of Berzerker lately.
 
DJ Sammy - Heaven
Best of Trance cd's 1-4
Ice Cube - Featuring...
Fall Out Boy - T.T.T.Y.G.
Relient K - Two Lefts Don't Make a Right...but Three Do
Grand Theft Auto Vice City Soundtrack
Grand Theft Auto III Soundtrack
DJ Shadow - In Tune and On Time

All very great albums that I can't stop listening to. 👍
 
Linkin Park - Meteora
Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory
Green Day - American Idiot
Franz Ferdinand - Franz Ferdinand
 
Another great cd that I just now finished listening to (and plan to listen to more!) is Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Take Them On, On Your Own
 
In Flames - Reroute to Remain
 
Who buys CDs anymore?

Gabriel and Dresden - Bloom
 
FatAssBR
:confused:

Oh, I'm also listening to Chevelle - Wonder What's Next a lot.
 
Linkin Park
Hybrid Theory
Meteora
Live in Texas
​
Audioslave
Audioslave
​
They are the ones I play the most. Otherwise I play my playlist on WinAmp. Which for someone who lost all music and downloaded some a couple weeks ago. Is looking pretty good. Atleast 50 songs.
 
mc chris - Eating's not Cheating

i've been rocking this in my CD player since it came out. it never gets old. i love it.

GO BUY IT! www.mcchris.com
 
To mention a few:

Slayer
Divine Intervention
Reign in Blood
Show No Mercy
Undisputed Attitude

Hatebreed
Perseverance

Motley Crue
Dr. Feelgood
Too Fast for Love
Greatest Hits

Slipknot
Vol. 3 The Subliminal Verses

Killswitch Engage
Alive or Just Breathing

Ozzy Osbourne
The Ozzman Cometh

Rock on Dudes!!

Those are just a few that I really am listening a lot to, but the one I just have to hear everyday is Slayer's Divine Intervention (Thats because my fav. Slayer song is Serenity in Murder, its track #8 on Divine Intervention)
 
gtavcfan
Hatebreed
Perseverance
Hatebreed's best album, IMO. I don't mind a bit of Hatebreed. I might have a listen to them now if I can find the CD somewhere in one of my folders or tubs.
 
Event Horizon
:confused: What, you didn´t get the meaning of it? o/ = a head (o) and an arm (/), meaning I do buy cd´s!
 
lol, it´s pretty common here. :)
 
Bob Dylan - The freewheelin' Bob Dylan


;)
 
V-Rock of course. I forgot that one.
 
Most of today, I was listening to Ozzy's Ozzman Cometh album.
 
The song off V-Rock is okay for Ozzy ("Bark at the Moon"), but other than that, he doesn't excite me. Maybe Paranoid, NIB and Wicked World are good, but nothing exciting to me.
 
Back