Cds you just cant stop listening toMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter HATEKORE
  • 47 comments
  • 2,007 views
the mars volta - deloused in the comatorium, i'll never tire of that
 
Elvis Costello - This Year's Model
Rooney - Rooney (hadn't listened to it in a while)
Weezer - Pinkerton
The Used - In Love and Death
 
Can't stop listening to? Well, it's not a CD but an SACD - Floyds' Dark Side of the Moon and Joe Satriani's Strange Beautiful Music SACD. Sounds flyin' around your head.......cool!
 
What´s a SACD?
 
Its a Super Audio CD. It offers better sound quality than the standard CD.
 
Today: AC/DC - "Live in Donnington".

I want a Bon Scott AC/DC album. I shall get one soon.
 
Today, I've been listening to Ozzy again, this time its the album "Bark at the Moon"
 
Jimmy Enslashay
Today: AC/DC - "Live in Donnington".

I want a Bon Scott AC/DC album. I shall get one soon.
Get the Bonfire pack. It´s awesome!
 
Hmm, haven't heard of that one. Might head over to HMV or Sanity when I get the chance, see if it's there.
 
Eagles Greatest Hits ( all of them )
Lenny Kravitz Greatest Hits
POD ( recent release )
WallFlowers ( First released )
Goo Goo Dolls ( first released )
 
Jimmy Enslashay
Hmm, haven't heard of that one. Might head over to HMV or Sanity when I get the chance, see if it's there.
It´s a 5 cd´s pack, containing: Let There Be Rock, The Movie - Live in Paris(2 cds) ; AC/DC Live from Atlantic Studios ; AC/DC Volts(it´s an album with alternative lyrics for the songs, and some special editions) ; and AC/DC Back in Black Remastered.

I love to hear the Highway to Hell from "Let There Be Rock, The Movie". Well I just love to hear live music. :)
 
Today, and currently listening to Asmegin's Hin Vordende Sog Og So
I just wished I understood what they are singing about, I listen to them cause the music sounds cool and vocals sound cool with the music. Half the songs are in Icelandic and the others either Norwegian or Danish, I can't tell. I had made a thread to help me with the languge, but couldn't get any info. Maybe someday I'll find a translation.
 
Asmegin is fairly well known in the Metal community. Just Google search it. Otherwise I don't know. I just searched some lyrics sites and couldn't find anything.
FatAssBR
It´s a 5 cd´s pack, containing: Let There Be Rock, The Movie - Live in Paris(2 cds) ; AC/DC Live from Atlantic Studios ; AC/DC Volts(it´s an album with alternative lyrics for the songs, and some special editions) ; and AC/DC Back in Black Remastered.
Nice. Sounds good. I'll take a look tomorrow. Thanks for that. 👍
 
Listening to Guns N' Roses. I have Appetite for Destruction.
 
ABBA Gold
My wife left it in the car. Picture a fully grown man walking into work singing "Waterloo". Booyaa!
 
Radio:X on San Andreas gets pretty addictive, even though I don't like almost any of the songs on there individually. It just fits in right sometimes.
 
Back