ceiling_fan's photos - New ones

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 2,113 comments
  • 185,929 views
Wow guys, didn't expect such a good response on that one! Here's what I've been working on lately :D Click for full size!







Which set would you guys like to see first?
 
Don't think there is much of a choice ,That Samba Bus looks like Pure Eye Candy :eek:
 
Ford, Ford, Ford!!!
 
Quality pictures as per usual Mr Fan of Ceiling Fans :D:tup:
 
Lovely. Can't wait for any of the sets.
 
HIPPIE BUS. Even the colours are right. 👍 :drool:
 
Hmm tough choice.

but i'll have to go with...

FORD FORD FORD!
 
Those colours! :drool:
 
:drool: What colour is that?
 
:drool: Pure Eye Candy and Damn that second to last Shot :eek:
 
Holy f I thought I had the craziest bus with gold paint, max height and camber, but this one definitely beats it in coolness.
 
As Sems said, pure eye candy. :drool:
 
Whooaaa dude! That's cool man - a trippie hippie bus!

I especially love the editing on this one.
Looks even better through my rose-coloured shades. :sly:
 
^Great update. Love the rainbow efect on the door:tup:.
 
What is that paint chip called :drool:
 
:drool: What colour is that?

What is that paint chip called :drool:

That must be that oil like paint from the DLC pack

Correct, it's GT Polarized 010.

Thanks for the comments everyone! It's nice to do something totally different and still get compliments :lol:

I have a couple shots I've never posted from my Flickr, so here they are. And also another preview from the another set that I'll finish eventually. ;)








LFA!
​
 
How the hell I've only just come across your gallery, its amazing well done. My favorite set has to be.... Well I can't pick they are all stupidly good especially your editing work!
 
The editing matches the Magic Bus PERFECTLY. :lol:

Last two shots are epic too. :drool: I like the idea of having a motion-blurred shot without a car in it. Cinematic.
 
Top stuff cf, really like the 8C and Camaro pics
 
Back