ceiling_fan's photos - New ones

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 2,113 comments
  • 185,918 views
The Impreza and Evo shots are brilliant. Fantastic editing. I also love the 1st shot of the X1.
 
Last edited:
OMG!

The second shot, that perfect red Evo coming on SSR7 tunnel is awesome.

Outstanding work ceiling, as always...👍👍
 
Lovely reflections on the subie! Great set all around, every picture is fantastic! The last mitsu pic has something mysterious! LMAO @ the RB 2011 picture with the small cars!
 
Yep when I saw the Evo Set on my Flickr Stream My Jaw Dropped having watched the rest of the Set I can't Pick it up now :drool: .The Subi Tokyo SHot is Sublime and Someone has been enjoying Route X :sly:
 
The second shot uses the flare so well! Great capture and editing as always :drool:
 
6715613797_b386333dba.jpg


WOW. Just WOW!
 
You captured the battle as well as anyone.👍
The whole update is :drool:.
 
F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C.

I can throw more adjectives at it, but I'll stop with that. I can only agree with everyone else.
 
I think I know what to paint my Evo now.
Wonderful pictures! 👍
 
BRILLIANT! :bowdown:
Love your random shots and the Bonuses :lol:
 
Thanks for the comments guys!!! :D

It's that time again... 22 new pics!



Blitz ER34 D1GP



















More randoms...



























​


I'd also like to say that my Flickr page has surpassed 50000 views, thanks so much for the support!
 
SO MUCH VARIETY!

Fantastic update, c_f. :drool:
 
Amazing! I love the shot looking up at the sky through the tttrrreeeeessss. :) 👍 :drool: :bowdown: :D
 
You already know I liked your shots cause I said so on Flickr, but just in case you forgot, they are sweet! Like your Lambo and the second to last shot with the old timer Ferrari. Very nice. Also love the black and white of the Dodge Viper concept.
 
EPIC! :drool: Great Blitz shots especially 👍
 
Beautiful shots. I love the countach shots, I love the variety of cars you are using.
 
Awesome shots :drool::drool::drool:
Blitz ER34 is FANTASTIC !!!
 
Great stuff as usual David 👍

Especially liking the Countach Anniversary @ Monza.
 
6755107055_5e3ffbee41.jpg


Awesome! You're not entering the CCCL, are you? :lol:
 
Brillant as always Cf.
Dat Blitz HDR though... Damn.
 
Omgggggggg Dave that is just Fan freakin Tastic
 
Oh my :drool: I cannot believe how good you are at use of photoshop and image editing software is, I have much to learn still! :drool:
 
Back