ceiling_fan's photos - New ones

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 2,113 comments
  • 186,008 views
Just to let you know, ceiling_fan, I've used one of your images as the cover photo on GTPlanet's revamped Facebook page. I went through a lot of different images trying to pick one for that location, and that shot just felt right. Great work! :cheers:
 
Thanks very much guys! Super-flattered to be on GTP's Facebook page as well as winning "Best Photographer" and "Best Photo Editor" in the Photomode awards! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :O

Time for some new pics!


Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 (SUPER GT)







Lexus IS F













XJ13
One of the DLC chromes, I thought it was going to come out darker...





CCCL Week 52
Nissan 240ZG
​
 
Phwoar, great work on all, especially the SC430! :drool:

Also congrats on the awards and making it to GTPlanet's Facebook page! 👍
 
You did it again c_f.
Absolutly stunning stuff :bowdown:
 
Beautiful c_f. Such great pictures.
Looks like you forgot to edit the plate in some of the IS-F shots :p
 
Gorgeous work as always - completely love that last Beetle shot too - stunning :)
 
Really liking that wide-angle panorama shot of that IS-F! 👍
 
I don't how you produce such consistently great photos, really like the 2nd photo from the Super GT set too!
 
I think I've favourited nearly all of these on Flickr, some of them are exceptional :drool:👍
 
Stunning pics on page 95 :drool::drool: Just excellent!
 
Absolutely love the shots of the XJ13. :drool: The lighting in the second shot is perfect.
 
Just such a pretty pretty set. :D
 
Great shots.:drool:
Surprisingly, I really like the chrome Jag.
 
Woo, thanks everyone!

Update time...

Let's start with something very special I've cooked up for my biggest fans, an Autozam AZ-1 with full body kit and polarized paint! :lol:





Some M3 Nurb action:









2012 GT-R











And a couple bonus (previews :D)




​
 
Great pics.
:drool:-in' hard at those previews.
 
Some psychedelic colors in Autozam AZ-1 shots :D
Amazing update , ceiling_fan ! :drool::drool::drool:
GT-R @ Toscana looks damn goood 👍👍👍
 
M3 = porn for me.
 
I suppose the last update wasn't so popular! :( I suppose I was a bit too heavy-handed with the editing, sometimes that's just how it comes out I guess. Either way, I'll have some new stuff for you guys soon!
 
The Volkswagen Picture are an instant win!
Solid work as usual! Don't be sad about the (unusual) low feedback! 👍
 
Okee dokie, new pics! All standards! :D

Volkswagen Nardo Concept





HPA Motorsports Stage II R32







Ford GT40 Race Car











Bonus: Honda S800 RSC Race Car!

​
 
Those GT40's :drool:

C_F in his regular form! Awesome in every way!
 
Back