ceiling_fan's pictures -- ZONKERS!!!!!

The Minolta looks very strage, especially the headlight on the right one (looks bigge
That's because, as far as my inexperienced eye can tell, the right hand one was streched/mirrored over from the left one, not the other way around. it's proportions are all off. the cockpit is lower and longer, the rim is elliptical instead of round, the spoiler is thicker, etc.

Thanks franz, I remember you lol'd at my "lol wut" pic a long time ago, showing a horribly rendered guy standing on a building at Citti D' Aria (entered in a competition :lol: ), couldn't find it though :(

And thanks guys, didn't expect many comments for 10 mins work :lol: :lol:

And tupacrulez, the 88C-V shot is cropped from a bizarre outcome of the Wave filter in PS.

RGT: Sex. that is my description. that shot is equal parts awesome, pwn, and sex.
Z: the quadruple curved lines shown (rumble strips, smoke, paint) induce some great motion, without any motion blur! awesome!
Audi: those reflections are beyond pretty. they're FANTASTIC!

Thanks guys! I was amazed how smooth the original pic of the Z was, besides removing the watermark and adding a border, I spent all of 2 minutes dialing in the b/c.

The newest update is very good, ceiling_fan 👍 The RGT looks awesome.. I love the angle and the shot is really smooth (as is the Z shot) .. The rims look great in combination with the grey paint of the car and with that background, everything fits pretty well together.. I've mentioned that the Z shot is very smooth and I like to see the car drifting :D The angle of this picture is just how it should be ;) .. Also, thank you for taking a pictue of the S4.. It's gorgeous :P .. I like its paint, it fits to the trees in the background.. The angle is well done, too.. I like the sun reflections and the shadows here very much, too.. The mirroring in the first shot is also awesome :D .. :cheers:

This new update is awesome.

Reflection from the RGT is kick ass.
Audi is so clean and shiny.
and then.....
The 350Z is just stunning, so clean, angles are great and the contrast is lovely.

I would really like to see more like this.

👍 X 10 (if I had 5 Hands)

This one does it for me :sly:, the reflection off the wet road looks great.👍

h2h59full.png

the first picture is very well crafted. great reflections and the way the car is shining looks like it's just been washed and dried after a drive in the rain. the last photo has a great angle to it. well done.

The Audi has a nice realistic touch, and the reflections are very nice C_F!! 👍

Good to have you in the 2.0 Tournament btw :)

2 new pictures!

Photomode Tournament Qualifier:

Photomode Tournament Rd. 1 (Mitsukuba III)

I'm kinda meh on the second one...

Loving the drifting old school car, I thought that was TW's entry at first :D:tup:

You do know that you're not allowed to show your Tourney Rd 1 entry beofre the poll has been made, right? ;)

Ahhh...C_F, if thats your shot, you shouldn´t have posted it on your gallery....you can do that after the poll is over.
If you wanna change it go ahead, no problem...if you wanna keep it, I can allow it, I guess this is a minor "problem". You just ruined the surprise effetc thats all :lol:

Your call mate:tup:

those are great updates. the skyline has a great lighting to it, making the colours pop out.
the mitsubishi is good as well, but the editting kind of ruins the mist on the background, making it a little overexposed and sort of lost its soft, rather misty look that it should have had. still a good effort though. keep it up!

Great pic CF you are "da man"
Hey look I have a fan! :dopey:
Sick C_F definately some of your best IMO.
Thank you sir.
In my opinion also.. The Mitsubishi is gorgeous :drool: 👍
Thank you sir.
Loving the drifting old school car, I thought that was TW's entry at first :D:tup:

You do know that you're not allowed to show your Tourney Rd 1 entry beofre the poll has been made, right? ;)

Thank you sir, it is indeed noisy. :) I posted the pic after PM'ing NTX1982, I guess I got a little excited. :dopey:

the mitsu picture is amazing celing fan........another top class pic:tup:👍
Thank you sir.
NTX
Ahhh...C_F, if thats your shot, you shouldn´t have posted it on your gallery....you can do that after the poll is over.
If you wanna change it go ahead, no problem...if you wanna keep it, I can allow it, I guess this is a minor "problem". You just ruined the surprise effetc thats all :lol:

Your call mate:tup:
Ah well, I figured it would be okay rule-wise, I also thought I barely made the deadline and the poll would've gone up soon. Your Mitsu shot pwns btw!
those are great updates. the skyline has a great lighting to it, making the colours pop out.
the mitsubishi is good as well, but the editting kind of ruins the mist on the background, making it a little overexposed and sort of lost its soft, rather misty look that it should have had. still a good effort though. keep it up!

Heheh, I dodged the hell out of the mist to make it look the way it does. ;) It is a bit overdone but it's gotta be flashy right? :lol:

Back