If you don't find your tune...
If the tune you're looking for is not here, you have 4 options
4: Tuning Programs
There are 2 programs that have been designed to tune cars for you
They won't be perfect but they're a step in the right direction
GT5 Quick Tune by oppositelock
GT5Calc by Litzner
3: Review & Request
Many tuners will tune your car of choice, after you test and give a full review of an existing tune they have
2: GTVault / ConsoleRacer
There are a ton of GT4 tunes, many of them transfer extremely well
ConsoleRacer is an alternative GT5 site, I'll consider adding these individually at a later date
1: Advanced Search
While I've tried to include as many tunes as I can find, there's bound to be a few I haven't
In the top right of the website is a search bar
Under that bar, in small blue text is "Advanced Options"
From here, you want to first select the specific forum of GTPlanet you want to search
In this case highlight "GT5 Tuning Forum"
There's no point searching the entire site, this will help narrow down your results
Type in the car you're looking for and search
Remember you can skip any 'Tuning Garage' thread, because they've already been included here
If you still can't find what you're looking for, go back to #3, review and request
Creating a new thread asking for a custom fitted, hand made tune, will likely result in ridicule

What list? I didn't post a list, I posted 4 options for you to obtain a tune.
You're gunna tell me you tried all 7 of the tunes it leads you to? And both of the tuning program's tunes? Then you're gunna tell me that you reviewed a tune for a garage and they denied your request for a tune? If you can say yes to all that, then I'll consider the bump justified. If not, then you qualify for the ridicule. So pull your head out and try one of the above options, rather than acting like a baby crying for help.

Dude, misunderstanding. I thought you had posted your list from that thread where I just saw the other stuff you posted here. Btw I got to this thread to bump it using YOUR advanced search link.
Don't want to review a car for a tuner who is just going to ignore it like the first one I did.
Btw be nice to the newbies. We are people too.

Drewsifer3x
Dude, misunderstanding. I thought you had posted your list from that thread where I just saw the other stuff you posted here. Btw I got to this thread to bump it using YOUR advanced search link.
Don't want to review a car for a tuner who is just going to ignore it like the first one I did.
Btw be nice to the newbies. We are people too.

Wait, who did you review a car for? Rotary Junkie? If it's him, don't worry, he hardly ever answers to reviews, but I'll find it hard to believe that any other tuner will ignore reviews though...

I won't name names. Not my style. And I wouldn't have mentioned it if it hadn't been so big a part of why I bumped this thread. I figured doing it this way might attract someone who usc interested in tuning this car.
I do fine on my own but I tend to err on the side of powerful and tight.

Last edited:
Back