Cervo 6

  • Thread starter Thread starter HondaNSX2011
  • 10 comments
  • 721 views
Messages
154
United Kingdom
wigan, UK
Messages
mass_effect3
Hey,

Where i can find Cervo 6 it is Suzuki? oh well I'm think interestin' buy that car with RM'd as well so it is in Dealerships or UCD?

Any idea?

Cheerio,

Martyn
 
Umm... What? A Suzuki Cervo can't be RM'ed...
 
Oh it is dahistau, hee hee I'm sorry but I saw other thread it is tune up and racing modification.

forgive me, GFXJG

Martyn


Umm... What? A Suzuki Cervo can't be RM'ed...
 
Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) RM '95 < that's one. oooops sorry abt that

Martyn
 
The only 'kei' car which can be RM'ed is the Suzuki Cappuccion EA21R.

The Cervo is in the NCD, under Suzuki. It can have aero fitted, but cannot be RM'ed
 
You can find the suzuki rm'd at the new car dealership.

CHEERS!
 
You can find the suzuki rm'd at the new car dealership.

CHEERS!

No you can't, you can find the EA21R at the NCD then take it to GT Auto to get it RM'd... Unless you typoed "can't"?
 
If you're interested, the base car is 14,600 Credits and the Race Mod is 114,500 Credits.
 
Cervo fully tuned is as good or better than the coffee, I mean cappuccino. In the seasonal anyway.
 
Cervo fully tuned is as good or better than the coffee, I mean cappuccino. In the seasonal anyway.

Yeah what he said. Better yet look for a Daihatsu Cuore XX in the UCD. Runs around 10,000 Cr and is an absolute beast.
 
Back