CF Motors: NEW ARRIVAL - M-Speed R34 GT-R (Tsukaba Time Attack Car) *Comments please*

• Thread starter Rue
  • 31 comments

Rue

Apparantly...
Premium
Hong Kong
Hong Kong SAR
Here's my showroom...

If you would like to purchase a car please PM me your car and number of choice and I will put it on the Forza Online Auction at the price stated here as soon as possible

cfmotorsqm5.jpg

Welcome to CF Motors, supplier of the finest automobiles. Our aim is to supply the discerning customer with the rarest and most exquisite automobiles from the Forza community.

Current inventory:

Note: Racing car numbers may be altered on request. Prices stated are for the car with exterior mods (including wheels) I will also consider swaps, depending on the car.

Make: Ferrari
Model: 612 Scaglietti
Designed by: CF Motors
Notes: This 612 continues the Budweiser theme. I think it looks like a bit of a beast!
BUY NOW FOR: 250,000k / 150,000cr AH

Make: Dodge
Model: Charger SRT8
Notes: This charger is based on a current 'Beer' theme that I have (obviously not related to my lifestyle ;]) I wanted to have the Charger looking somewhat like a NASCAR car, but mainly having a very American theme. I think it worked
BUY NOW FOR: 250,000k / 100,000cr AH

Make: Mini
Model: Cooper S
Notes: Really wanted to try and draw a pint of beer for some reason, although ironically I did it with a hangover. The idea developed and turned into this Budweiser themed piece. I don't like the beer personally, but I thought it may sell more on the auction compared to San Miguel...
License Plate / Racing Number
(License plates are UK prefix style)
W444 SUP #1 (Sold)
W445 SUP #2
W455 SUP #8 (Mine. Lucky number)
W44 SUP #3
W45 SUP #4
W4 SUP #5
BUY NOW FOR: 250,000cr / 50,000cr AH

Make: Nissan
Model: Silvia (S13)
Exterior / Interior Modifications:
Bomex rear wing
Origin Lab rear bumper
C-West front bumper
Vertex side skirts
Wheels:
19" FIKSE Profil 55
Notes: The Nissan S13 is a popular choice amongst drifters the world over with it's light chassis and front engined, rear wheel drive layout. This particular model has been styled using the increasingly popular trend of painting the roof black in contrast to the body. An ideal project car for budding and experienced drifters.
BUY NOW FOR: 50,000cr

Make: BMW
Model: M3
Modifications:
Wheels:
19" BBS RE alloy wheels
Full race spec suspension
Notes: This E36 M3 is based on the Taisan sponsored Nissan Skyline from the JGTC in the 90's. This rear wheel drive beast is an ideal base for a touring car project.
BUY NOW FOR:100,000cr

Make: Audi
Model: RS4
Modifications:
Wheels:
20" BBS RE alloy wheels
Notes: This Audi RS4's livery is based on the famous Audi 90 from the IMSA GTO series on the late 1980's and was created by our team (me) here at CF Motors. When fully tuned and in the right hands, this all wheel drive monster can compete in winning fashion at any circuit.
BUY NOW FOR: 100,000cr

Make: Honda (Mugen)
Model: Civic Type-R
Modifications:
Wheels:
17" Gram Lights 57C wheels
Notes: The livery of this car is based on the Honda Civic modified by well known Japanese tuning company Spoon Sports. This lightweight front wheel drive hatchback is in a class of it's own when it comes to handling and is a prime project car for racing in lower classes and can easily embarrass more powerful cars.
BUY NOW FOR: 30,000cr

Fantastic idea, chaser!

I really feel I'll end up buying a lot of cars online through the auction house.

I really feel I'll end up buying a lot of cars online through the auction house.

+1 I'm afraid that I might actually spend 90% of my time between the designer and the auction house.

heh, well I've already bought a Martini Rally Delta Integrale, Honda F1 inspired NSX-R GT, and race liveried 914 on auction so I'm definetly interested in buying these types of cars in auction.

Hey, I could give you a copy of each of my movie cars

Check my thread for pics, I may have to modify them first though (Engine-wise that is)

Bumpity bump...

Changed the prices and a little bit of info. in the first post.

Hope it's ok to triple post in this instance. Just created this Mini Cooper in Budweiser racing livery (though up by me). About 700 layers total and 5 hours hours of work. I'm going to sell a few if anyone's interested.

PS Damn, Forza's horrible photo compression, it's a complete quality killer!!

untitled2copyju9.jpg

Brilliant 👍 Love the reg plate as well, very clever :lol:

(P.S. I deleted your blank post above, if you need stuff deleted just give a mod a shout)

Brilliant 👍 Love the reg plate as well, very clever :lol:

(P.S. I deleted your blank post above, if you need stuff deleted just give a mod a shout)

Thanks for the comments and cleaning up my thread. About the plate, I am selling them in a series with different plates and racing numbers, starting at 100,000cr with 250,000cr buy out...

W444 SUP #1 (Sold)
W445 SUP #2
W455 SUP #8 (Mine. Lucky number)
W44 SUP #3
W45 SUP #4
W4 SUP #5

On the Budweiser theme, I have also created a NASCAR inspired SRT8 Charger I tried to get a USA theme going. Thought a may sell more on the auction that way - but to no avail. Again, starting at Anyway, 100,000cr with 250,000cr buy out. Anyhoo, here it is...

Btw are my prices too high do you think?!

Cool! =] Drop me a line over Live when you're on, cos I'm in Hong Kong I am quite a lot of hours ahead of you.

PS You'll get #1 so what colour do you want your number? Number colour and outline colour...

Very nice 👍

Love the Charger, Mini and RS4

Thanks for the comments!

DRIFT GOD, I didn't get home last night so didn't get to put those cars on the auction. I will definately be doing it tonight if you're still interested...

There are now x2 Budweiser Minis (#2 W445 SUP, #3 W44 SUP) and x2 Budweiser Chargers on the Auction House all with 250k buyout prices. They will be there for 24 hours. My XBL handle is juanchai.

Thanks for buying those bad boys! I completed my Budweiser 612 Scaglietti just after you went offline too.

thats really nice, i will buy one of those too ;)

you should sell that carbon fiber enzo i gave you, i sold mine for 10 million 👍

I like the Audi alot:), I will have to find it and buy one.

Cool! I will put one on the auction on Sunday morning (Sat night if you're in the US) and you can get it from there.

thats really nice, i will buy one of those too ;)

I'll send you one as a thank you for the Enzo!

you should sell that carbon fiber enzo i gave you, i sold mine for 10 million 👍

How did you sell it for so much? Did you use Buyout? What price did you start at?

How's your new creation coming along btw?

Cool! I will put one on the auction on Sunday morning (Sat night if you're in the US) and you can get it from there.

Can you put up a Mini, too?

It seems like less people are buying/bidding at night until the morning, but I guess that would be better for us. :sly:

I'll send you one as a thank you for the Enzo!

awesome, thanx !!!

How did you sell it for so much? Did you use Buyout? What price did you start at?

How's your new creation coming along btw?

i set starting bid at 1 million and the buyout at 10 million so that people would bid on it instead of just choosing the buyout, but this guy decided to just pay me 10 million lol.

the car i was building the other night was the AMUSE CARBON R, its done and i sold 4 of them sofar for 1 million each ;)

i set starting bid at 1 million and the buyout at 10 million so that people would bid on it instead of just choosing the buyout, but this guy decided to just pay me 10 million lol.

Haha! Some people have all the luck. I've only just broken the 1 mill mark and struggling to sell my cars =(

the car i was building the other night was the AMUSE CARBON R, its done and i sold 4 of them sofar for 1 million each ;)

I saw them on your FC thread. Looks awesome! What are the wheels? Volk Racing?

Can you put up a Mini, too?

I certainly can.

chaser_fan

Thanks:tup:, ah.... it's sunday morning for me, :eek: I better go and get it.

Edit:
And this is what I get for not getting on GTP everyday:ouch:.
When I went to find the car it was gone:(, so could put up one more.
And the Honda as well, the more I look at it the more I want it:).

Back